Audiotent Presets not showing up in Kick 2

Yep, after installing Kick 2 v1.1 Beta on macOS 10.13.6, no problem at all with the Kick 2 Audiotent Presets ( see it here in Logix Pro X ), so definitely nothing to do with the Beta version.

Posts moved to “Technical Support” Topic & Title Updated.

About the Kick 1 to Kick 2 Presets Converter application, here is the recommendation from the readme file that you can find in your Kick 2 Download from your account :

Also included are MAC and PC versions of KICK 1 preset convertor.
Please note before running the converter - the KICK 1 presets being converted must be properly installed on your system and working with KICK 1.

1. Run the relevant convertor tool
  2. Select the folder containing the presets you wish to convert from the KICK 1 library.
  3. Select the destination folder for where you wish the converted presets to go

User presets for KICK 2 are located, and should be placed in the following location:
MAC : HD > Library > Application Support > Sonic Academy > KICK 2 > Presets > User > Subfolder > Preset.preset
PC : C > ProgramData > Sonic Academy > KICK 2 > Presets > User > Subfolder > Preset.preset

all vesriya copy tried is not working))))

buy here?
https://www.producerloops.com/Download-Audiotent-Audiotent-Kick-Presets.html

OK thanks, I’ve checked the link and used the “ASK QUESTION” on their product page to know if those presets are kick 1 or kick 2 related, I’ve included a link to this topic on the forums, they can read it without having an account.

I will let you know when I get a reply from them, if it turns out that those presets are Kick 1 compatible only you may want to ask a refund then, it’s not mentioned on the product page ( I couldn’t find any info about it ).

I’ll be keeping you up to date when they reply to me,
Cheers.

This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. Please allow up to 12 hours for a response (Monday-Friday) and 24 hours during weekends and holidays.

For your records, the details of this ticket are listed below.
Ticket ID: LYF-449148
Subject: Customer asks question about “Audiotent: Kick Presets”?
Department: Technical Support
Priority: High

Thanks

No problem, meanwhile if you’re looking for some Audiotent Kick 2 Presets, you can perhaps check those pages :

oops but again did not see samples from vandalism

I’m already confused.((((

Hmmm… and this time those seems to be Kick 2 presets, starting to be weird here :hushed:

hey what are those brackets between clicks & Presets in your folder names BTW ?? Looks strange to me.
Any relevant information about installation in the READ_ME pdf they provided you with ? Could you upload it here if any.

Let’s take this from the ground up also :

So you’re running the Kick 2 v1.1 Beta 64bit on a WIN 10 PC, correct ?
A screen shot of your folder structure could help.

this is through total commander openly

OK, try to copy your Presets and Clicks Folders inside the DLC matching folder, not directly in Kick 2 folder, as an example that’s what I have for my working Audiotent Pack, like I wrote before :

OK, got the weird brackets thing now, thanks.

could you help through TeamViewer

Unfortunately with this being a 3rd party pack not sold by sonic academy the support really lies with Audiotent.

All Sonic Academy Kick packs come with an installer so the user doesn’t have to deal with these type of issues.

I would suggest going to Audio tent support and suggest they create their own installers for Kick 2 to save the users any hassles.

Problem is I’m just a forum moderator giving a hand with support here, so that will be going outside my role, I’m keen to do it but I think this has to be granted by S.A support before.

@phil_johnston User seems to have a similar issue with a Vandalism 3thrd party pack too, so I’m wondering if this is not something else or just a wrong installation from the user end, keen to try a remote session from my end, but as replied to the user this is going outside my privilege, let me know what you think, thanks.

The Audiotent presets look like they are for KICK 1 - which is why they are not appearing

The Vandalism Presets - we can’t see your installed preset structure so there is no way to verify that these have been installed correctly

Correct structure is
Presets > DLC > Folder > Sub-Folder > Preset.preset

You’ll need to ensure that this structure is maintained

vandalism has earned a huge thank you:ok
Audiotent-Kick Presets (AT014) does not work in this way, the issue is closed, I will demand a refund

OK, I set this as resolved now but I will let you know if those Audiotent Presets are KICK 1 only ( that what it looks like ) if their support gets back to me ( will message you on the forums then ).

Nice to see that you’ve got it to work, enjoy your new presets & kick 2 !! :smile:

Cheers !