Classic YouTube

If you can get through this Vid - its pure mental.

LOLz - We’ll kill them in fair boxin & dirty boxin!

Nanny Joyce is a cowerly woman with 4 bellies & my mother challenged her or any of her sisters to a fight last week…

:hehe:

lol what’s with the tina turner and the slapping? haha

They like Tina Turner & Slapping.

:hehe:

Who’d argue with them?

[quote]ICN (18/07/2010)[hr]If you can get through this Vid - its pure mental.[/quote]

Pikeys are the single biggest Vermin in the UK in my opinion. I despise them more than any other people on this earth. Scumbags

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFpePOJrApI&feature=PlayList&p=B4971F6CFBD9E2E4&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

I think roben may enjoy this one - just for you buddy

[hr]

LOL!!! Slender nice.

OK now its fact that china is the leading economy as even ufos have given up visiting the USA

[hr]

They’re all obviously man made, i think aliens would have better things to do than travel thousands of lightyears just to hover around in our sky a bit.

Either that or I believe it’s time travelers, like in the future we develop a way of time travel and we use that to travel back in time to look at the earth in it’s past years.

Salesman

[hr]

[quote]roben (21/07/2010)[hr]They’re all obviously man made, i think aliens would have better things to do than travel thousands of lightyears just to hover around in our sky a bit.

Either that or I believe it’s time travelers, like in the future we develop a way of time travel and we use that to travel back in time to look at the earth in it’s past years.[/quote]

Not that I’m saying these videos are real but wouldn’t that potentially be exactly what they’d do? If we found a planet we could get to with life on it I very much suspect we’d arse around in their sky just looking.

Kung Fu Bear

[hr]

Ok not a yt but oddity anyway

This is some pretty cool Autotunage!

Apparently this tune / video is really popular at the moment lol

[quote]bouffont (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (21/07/2010)[hr]They’re all obviously man made, i think aliens would have better things to do than travel thousands of lightyears just to hover around in our sky a bit.

Either that or I believe it’s time travelers, like in the future we develop a way of time travel and we use that to travel back in time to look at the earth in it’s past years.[/quote]

Not that I’m saying these videos are real but wouldn’t that potentially be exactly what they’d do? If we found a planet we could get to with life on it I very much suspect we’d arse around in their sky just looking.[/quote]

WHAT IN THE NAME OF JEBUS IS THIS, EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, NINJA BEARS.

Seriously though, this terrifies me.

I know people got hurt but somehow i feel more sorry for the bull

[hr]

WHAT IN THE NAME OF JEBUS IS THIS, EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, NINJA BULLS.

Seriously though, this terrifies me.

Fair play to the bull!

Has anyone seen the monkey and the frog? Poor frog lol