Craig Connelly - Keep Me Believing Remix Contest with Higher Forces Records / 92

Is it possible to resubmit an entry after deleting?

Yes, yo can delete your entry by using the link on the submission page and then upload a new one, just be sure not to miss the submission end date ( now extended till 14th May 23:59 PT ). Think about upload time as well, so don’t wait the very last minute to upload your new entry and check the time according to your world location :wink:

Yip, you can resubmit

Yes competition is being extended by 1 week. So closing 14th May 23:59 PT now. We wanted to give everyone a good amount of time to get the best in. Some amazing mixes already!

1 Like

So then you have it @owl
Cleaning latest posts & replies to avoid other peeps confusion :wink:

Hey Sonic Academy guys.
Question here.

In the T&C you have point 8 that says “Submissions may not be released or distributed for any purposes or through any media whatsoever except by Label in its sole discretion”

Is this forbidding us to put our track on SoundCloud or playing it in DJ sets (ours or DJ friends) on Twitch or any other streaming platforms?

Thanks!

do we upload in wave or mp3 ???

Hey there @r00tcracker

Thank you for asking about this :wink:

Yes, it’s strictly forbidden to upload your own remix on any media or to use it in Dj set, playlist…etc.

All resources are solely provided for both tutorial & remix competition and you should only use them either for educational purpose ( in case of making a track following the course ) and/or uploading a remix on the competition platform only.

Hope this helps :wink:

Cheers !

Hey there @chrisg3

You can actually upload both formats, either choose to use a High Res 320kbps .mp3 or a .wav file.

Take note that If you upload a .wav audio file, the waveform won’t display correctly in the player on the submission page since this feature only works with .mp3 files but that’s just a visual thing, so no worries if you don’t see a correct waveform, it won’t prevent your file playback.

Hope this helps :wink:

Cheers !

Hey @Tekalight

Yup, all cleared up!!!
Thanks

1 Like

Happy the deadline got extended. Would have been too close otherwise… Trying to get it done today or tomorrow… And then hope for the win :smiley:

1 Like

Wish I had time to make my own version but I’ll make a bootleg someday from this tune. I just got it today and I’m pretty busy this weekend already so no need to extend cause of me :slight_smile: Luckily I heard about this contest yesterday from Sauli who submitted his remix already in here.

6:22. Not much before the deadline hehehe. And I seem not to have been the only one. The past few hours about 6 or 7 submissions, some of them are really really good! I tried to make it a little different. Nice to be able to hear what other people did. Good luck to all of us guys :slight_smile: Well done! And now I am going to sleep 2 hours until my kid is awake! TRANCE FOREVER! :smiley:

@Werner Dreyer: man your mix is really really good! As are some others.

Good luck everyone!!!
Amazing remixes all around!!!
Well done!!!

1 Like

Good luck everyone ! I finished the remix last night and submitted today :slight_smile: very last minutes. I hope 3 days worked on it pay off :smiley:

1 Like

Really great remixes everyone! Good luck to all of you.

1 Like

Good remixes all round.

1 Like

I did upload wrong version :scream:. Well things happens for a reason :man_shrugging:

@Sauli77

Submission are now closed unfortunately, I think ( not sure ) that you could still delete your entry but if you choose to do that you won’t be able to upload another version, so better keep it in there IMO.