Do you ever spend more time Playing Starcraft 2than Producing Music :P

Has anyone played the new halo?

Is it much of an improvement over the halo 2? I’m still wondering wether to get it or wait till the new COD?

[quote]phil johnston (20/09/2010)[hr]I think you need time to switch off from it… im a bit of a fifa nut play fifa clubs every night with a bunch of mates.

Starcraft sounds way to addictive… at least fifa you can have a few games then switch it off.[/quote]

Ohh yeahh man , Starcraft 2 is worst than Drugs !!!. I decided when i get to the Diamond League Ranks I should uninstall it then heheh .

all i do is play games at the moment, really can’t be assed with producing or mixing at the moment.

[quote]jon_fisher (21/09/2010)[hr]all i do is play games at the moment, really can’t be assed with producing or mixing at the moment.[/quote]

I think we all go through this stage from time to time but since my xbox died I have to resort to stalking :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]saulable (20/09/2010)[hr]Has anyone played the new halo?

Is it much of an improvement over the halo 2? I’m still wondering wether to get it or wait till the new COD?[/quote]

i was thinking the same myself i’ve never been much of a halo fan but this one is supposed to be awesome and not to be missed but they all say that dont they lol

[quote]slender (21/09/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (21/09/2010)[hr]all i do is play games at the moment, really can’t be assed with producing or mixing at the moment.[/quote]

I think we all go through this stage from time to time but since my xbox died I have to resort to stalking :P[/quote]

I wished you’d of died instead. You’re keeping all my potential rape victims inside their houses now.

Yes chris, they do man. I’ve always liked Halo. I don’t think I’ve been let down by one yet, halo 2 was by the far the best one though.

I’m surprised noone’s mentioned an addiction to WoW, come on come out the closet, it’s ok. We’re here to help.

i met a guy whos wife Divorced him because of Wow . talking about games not being dangerous heheeh

That’s terrible man.

People have actually died playing wow from exhaustion.One can only imagine the last thought that went through their head, “must… get… sword of a thousand truths…”

[quote]saulable (22/09/2010)[hr]That’s terrible man.

People have actually died playing wow from exhaustion.One can only imagine the last thought that went through their head, “must… get… sword of a thousand truths…”[/quote]

They probably died from eating takeaway pizza and pepsi for years and lack of sunlight

[quote]saulable (22/09/2010)[hr]

People have actually died playing wow from exhaustion.One can only imagine the last thought that went through their head, “must… get… sword of a thousand truths…”[/quote]

bwahahahahaha.

My XBOX Gamer tag is: The MAD PHIL

Mainly Play Fifa but have all the usuals MW2, HALO etc.

I’m sick of cod !!! I’ve been playing them since cod2 and it frustrates the he’ll out of me, just got killzone2 and it makes a nice change. I’ve been waiting for gt5 for about 4 years now, HURRY THE F*** UP SONY!

[quote]Mussi81 (24/09/2010)[hr]I’m sick of cod !!! I’ve been playing them since cod2 and it frustrates the he’ll out of me, just got killzone2 and it makes a nice change. I’ve been waiting for gt5 for about 4 years now, HURRY THE F*** UP SONY!

[/quote]

I hear you mate on gt5

[quote]phil johnston (22/09/2010)[hr]My XBOX Gamer tag is: The MAD PHIL

Mainly Play Fifa but have all the usuals MW2, HALO etc.[/quote]

yeh add him if you fancy an easy match.