Dom Kane - Structures Remix Competition with Mau5trap / 14

Just submitted my remix successfully. Took me a while to make and I had a lot of fun creating it. Enjoy and good luck to you all :wink:

1 Like

Remix submitted, now let the anxious waiting begin! Good luck to everyone, there are some great remixes in this one.

Phew… made it just in time. It’s great to see so many entries for this one. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

I’ve spoken to Dom Kane regarding mastering. He said it’s optional.

1 Like

@VigilanteNoir9 Good news then ! Thanks for sharing this info :wink:

@iamMTN Very complex work on this one, congrats ! There’s a lot going on in the background and the progression of your arrangement is great : very progressive with new sounds comin’ in with each parts, looks like you’re telling a story, which is brillant.

…and punchy & dynamic as usual :smile: , great work & good luck !! :wink:

1 Like

good luck everybody!

2 Likes

Accepted or not, cheers to everyone for putting in a collective effort in moving the electronic music scene in positive forward direction! Always nice to be involved! Take care…

2 Likes

Did my best in the time I could. Given a little more time Id fix up the ending, a few details. Mau5trap is the dream.

1 Like

Yay I got something done before deadline. Fun stuff!

1 Like

Yes, lot’s of great remixes here !! Different flavors as well as hard work from all ! :sunny:

Good luck to all !! :wink:

2 Likes

Let goooooooooo!!!

1 Like

Thanks so much, this was an awesome expirience! :smiley:

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Some really great tracks here; far better than mine. Really impressed with the quality. Hats off to all that got involved.

1 Like

Dom and mau5trap have received all entries now. They have an incredibly tough job ahead of them, some truly inspirational remixes in there. Some clever clever stuff, thank you to everyone who entered. Has been wicked to listen to everyones take on the original. Winners will be announced soon

1 Like

In all honesty my track looks like a audio sausage or some dudes fence sorry for that lol

@Wyatt_Nymoen

?

@Wyatt_Nymoen All joking aside, I think the wave form analysis must have gone a bit wrong. There’s definitely more dynamic range in your track than that!

1 Like

I wish U could say I used a sausage fattener lol but, thats not the case either way I really enjoyed this entire thing