Enamour - Ruby Remix Competition with Anjunadeep / 19

Wow these are all awesome guys! REally stoked to be part of this.

had a lot of fun working on this one!

Just finished my take on this track, thank you so much for the opportunity to make a remix out of this great original. I had a lot of fun working on it:). Good luck everyone! Cheers Difstate

I’ve probably learned more in the past 3 weeks than I have in the past 2 years. Never finished a full project before (let alone a remix), so I’ve learned firsthand how important it is to finish what you’re working on! I really enjoyed taking a crack at this! Thanks to Enamour and SA for putting this on. There are a lot of incredible remixes here!

Just posted my remix. Really hope y’all enjoy it! Massive thanks to Enamour, Sonic Academy, and Anjunadeep for throwing this remix comp. Loved working on this! There’s a lot of great talent in this contest :slight_smile: Good luck everyone!

Just added my remix… been a pleasure working on this… some great entry’s so far… Good luck everyone

Hello everybody,

thanks to Enamour, Anjunadeep and Sonic Academy for this amazing opportunity.

So many great remixes… big up to everyone.
Hope you like my remix, too.

This was a really fun challenge. I tried really hard not to make somthing different and I think i succeded!

Good luck to all of you :smiley:

I loved messier86 remix best one out there :star_struck:

Just about got something finished in time lol…would of liked to have spent a bit more time on the transitions…really enjoyed making this and grateful for the course and comp! Some amazing entry’s! best of luck to everyone :slight_smile:

Submitted. Good luck to everyone!

Best of luck lads!

Seriously strong contenders here my word!

Been a pleasure working through all these tracks, every one of them is a tremendous effort. Good luck to all!

Is there anyway to submit my remix I misread the contest ending date as submission time but finished up last night but wanted to hear mix with fresh ears this morning. Please let me know if there is anything I can do I have slaved away on this remix and think Enamour and Anjuna would really love it.

kaiserjake1@gmail.com

Hey @jakekaiser

Sorry to hear this but this is entirely up to S.A and I don’t think it’s possible, you can try to submit your request from the support page. The time frame for remix-comp has to be rather strict otherwise it would be a never ending story.

Reminders were also sent via S.A social medias hubs in order to warn people and to do a “last call” announcement.

Time zone could be very tricky, therefore it’s a good habit to set your submission limit date 24h ahead from what’s announced on the web site when deciding to get involved IMO.

Beside this, it is absolutely not permitted to upload your remix on any medias outside the Remix Competition frame as mentioned in the rules :

• 8-Submissions may not be released or distributed for any purposes or through any media whatsoever except by label in its sole discretion.

For that reason, you have to take down your track from SoundCloud and I have to delete your second post with the sndCld link.

Sorry for the disagreement & the frustration and again feel free to reach S.A from the support page to try to push your request further but the SndCld link woould do no good here.

Thank you.

Thank you and I totally understand. I had the submission up last night but checked the " 23/02/2019 07:00:00 UTC" like 5 times to ensure I had time to submit this morning. I’m usually not one to wait until the last second and guess this is why. Thank you for the response guess I was too caught up with the remix to see the second time listed.

If there is any ability to make an exception please let me know and I can even show the track was exported well before the deadline and would appreciate it more than than I can express.

Either way best of luck to everyone

@jakekaiser

As I mentioned in the previous post, try to reach S.A support ( I’m just moderating here :slight_smile: ) either via mail customerservice@sonicacademy.com or by submitting a request using this link from the support page : https://support.sonicacademy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to ask about your remix submission.

Hope this could help.

Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it

have a great day

1 Like

This kind of one-loop-throughout track is tricky to remix, it really puts remixer’s skill and creativity to the test.