FOCUS: Ableton Wavetable Techno / 943

FOCUS: Ableton Wavetable Techno

View Product

Datacode presents our new preset pack FOCUS: Ableton Wavetable Techno, a premium sound bank with 100 of the latest presets for the cutting edge Ableton Wavetable Synth and includes 5 Construction Kits! Wavetable has quickly become one of our go-to synths in the studio based on its incredible sound and versatility. Our studio production team has been busy at work designing presets with the latest sounds for Wavetable with a deep focus on Techno, Minimal and Tech House.

FOCUS: Ableton Wavetable Techno provides Techno producers with an arsenal of the most usable presets for making professional sounding tracks including: 26 Edgy and Sub Bass patches, 23 Deep and Sharp Synth Chords, 20 Cutting Plucks, 11 Synth Leads, 10 Dark Pads and a variety of 10 Drum Hits! Each preset is expertly designed inside an instrument rack with macro controls to tweak different elements.

In this pack we have also included 5 Song Construction Kits for producers looking to jump right in the moment inspiration strikes! A solid collection of song kits for Techno, Minimal and Tech House with 42 Stem Loops such as Drums, Bass, Synths and FX that you can easily mix and match.

I Have downloaded the pack but cannot use the wavetables as it say “this version of live is not suitable”
I have the latest version. Why is this?

Hey there @jaymeehan

By Live latest you mean 10.0.6 ? And also what’s the edition of Live you’re using : standard, suite ?? I’m not sure but it could be an issue if you’re not running the suite.

I don’t have access to that pack myself ( just moderating here ), is it an Ableton .alp pack that you can’t install or do you get this error when trying to open presets .adv or .adg files inside Live ?

Last thing I can think about right now is that if you’re trying to drag & drop Audio Files onto Wavetable Oscillators window, it won’t work inside Live 10.0.6, because this feature will be only available in the up-coming Live 10.1

Hello @jaymeehan

Sorry to hear that there was any problems with your purchase, can you please contact us directly through our website below and we will do our best to resolve this!

Just to confirm this pack “FOCUS: Ableton Wavetable Techno” is a Preset pack for the Live 10 Suite “Wavetable” synth,
which does require the Suite version of Live 10 and version 10.0.4 and newer.

Thanks for letting us know @Tekalight

Best Regards,
Datacode
www.datacoderecords.com

1 Like

@Datacode

Thanks a lot for this quick reply & update.

@chris_agnelli I think that the requirement for the Suite version of Live 10 and version 10.0.4 and newer should be added on the product description page, thanks.

Product description updated to specify the Live 10 Suite requirement to use these Wavetable presets.

1 Like