How To Make - Downtempo with Owsey in FL Studio / 240

In this ‘How To Make Downtempo In FL Studio’ Sonic academy newcomer ‘Owsey’ (Oh-Zee) lays down some blissed out beats, pads and glitches up some vocals to create a laidback monster.

Owsey has made quite a name for himself in the alternative electronic music field by creating music that transcends both boundaries and genres. Based out of Ireland, he has been given the opportunity to remix artists such as Birdy, Kimbra and Gotye, to name a few, and has received support from the likes of Radio 1 & Mary Anne Hobbs.

This week we leave the main room and head over to the chillout zone for relaxed grooves in FL studio.

Owsey is a natural teacher. Please use him for more tutorials, these were great!

Thank u Owsey for ur music and this tutorial

Could you recommend a plugin that work well as an alternative to Omnisphere? I dont have $500 to drop on VST software.

In Vocals section, Slicex did a great job,What is alternative for Newtone? I'm in Ableton

Cool stuff.

just chill. love it.

ah. fascinating :o

Very useful course, thank you very much :slight_smile:

Really useful
Thanks

What an amazing teacher. Great stuff. Thanks Owsey! The track is wonderful. <3

This is a very relaxed helpful tutorial

Amazing Vibes, just what I was looking for. Thank you for all your hard work!

Excellent course. Provided a lot of light on many aspects of piecing and integrating a song together, with simplicity I will add!
Thank you kindly

This is probably the best FL studio course I’ve come across. Amazing track too!