How To Make - Drum & Bass 2012 in Ableton Live / 351

how do i download this to watch while travelling?

well ive just completed this course and ive learnt so much that im gonna have to rip all my tracks off soundcloud and start again very imformative and i now know a lot more about ableton than watching their tutes
Graham your the man
peace THE SHINANAGANIZER

i downloaded the files and loaded the modules in my daw and there was a very loud high pitch noise, sounded like feed back.
I was not impressed, could have damage my equipment & ears...!!

Am I the only one having troubles with those files? Some files are invalids and can&#039t be unzipped!!

d d d dope

The &#034Choir Filter Rack&#034 preset is not in the resources

The title is &#034Drum & Bass 2012 in Ableton Live&#034 yet almost all synth parts are done in ANA. What the hell is up with that? That aside, it was a good tutorial.

Not bad but a useful introduction to this style of music

Missing the fx racks, please add

i love the good quality videos sweet

this is old but gold :slight_smile:

what are you eating man??

sounds very baddd

Hey @daikizen

So is it gold or is it bad ?? :wink:

Could be good to try to resume your tutorial experience in one comment when done with the all course.
Adding numerous comments to the topic will result in making it more difficult for other users to navigate. :wink:

Thanks & happy learning

Cheers !

Sweet Tutorial, very helpful

why the fuck everyone using loops for drum beat

That’s just how drum and Bass has always been made. The whole genre comes from people cutting up samples of old funk records. The Winstons - Amen Brothers and Incredible Bongo Band – Apache are probably 2 of the most popular breaks to be sampled.

Electronic music has a long history of sampling and using drum loops… its basically the entire foundation of dance and electronic music culture.

1 Like

massive.

Outdated, and almost un-followable… Most of the Ableton Instruments and FX don’t exist and it takes time to replace or rebuild them.

I mean, Ableton 8??? Were on 11 guys…

Also, the download is missing content… Not exactly premium

It says In the title it’s from 2012… so it always going to have older stuff. I’m sure we have some more recent guts if you search the site.