How To Make - French House in Reason / 429

How to Make… French Electro House

Sonic Academy’s video music production tutorial How to Make… French Electro House with Reason breaks down all the parts of a French Electro House track and takes you step-by-step through making your own. Get that sound (a la Justice and Daft Punk) with funky basslines, dirty synth sounds, disco stabs, and vocoder effects.

Course features:

• Learn to make music online, in your own time and at your own pace;

• Learn quickly from our high quality video tutorials, presented by industry professionals;

• Get the most from your equipment – there is nothing more frustrating than having kit and not being able to use it. You want to make music and Sonic Academy tutorials show you how!

For full access to the How to Make… French Electro House video tutorials (and all of Sonic Academy’s other video courses too), subscribe today!

Great job guys thanks very much !! Please more tuto with Reason !!!

any way to open the included reason files in live without getting rewire and reason?

Hi Tobias

You cannot open the reason project file, but you can use the samples from the couse in Live

thanks for the reply bryan
i didnt quite understand - is there another course in ableton with these files or can i open them in ableton?
the files are ".rns" and ".cmd", i dont see a way to load them.

Hi Tobias, You cannot open the reason project files (any of the files located in "Project Files")

The samples form this course are located in the "Samples" folder

good course!!

Great Course, thank you for sharing.

I like the track! Good tutorial.

Thank you