How To Make - House 2014 in Live 9 / 264

Hi Tiffany . Try doing it both ways and see which you prefer .
Compressing it this way evens out the sound by raising the volume of the lows and lowering the volume of the loud parts. Was just the sound I was going for at the time !

I like the track.
Learned a lot.
Thanks

Hey Bryan,
Just wanted to thank you for the great video's

I just finished and as noob producer without any knowledge of production I learned a shit ton just now ;)

Going to put it all to the test in just a few moments haha.

Again thanks.!!!

Hi Bryan.

If i want to download this video, what do I have to do? Gold members can buy it at 70% off right? I cant find a button where I can buy it.

HI Bryan,

I got up to tutorial 4 -sub bass and the video is not available. Can you look into this please. Great tutorial btw, learned lots so far :)

Tom

We will be making this available for purchase very soon ! Keep checking back !

We will be making this available for purchase very soon ! Keep checking back

can i follow this course using ableton live 9 intro?

Same problem here. I wanted to buy it, but no buy button.

I've got the same problem here :(

This tutorial was the basis for a new album track I'm working on... cheers and thanks Bryan Spence and the rest of the Sonic Academy team! https://soundcloud.com/marztec...

it will be available to buy this week

I Love it .

Wow, very cool track. I learned tons watching and listening to you work. Thanks!

1 Like

Bryan can you follow this course with Ableton live 9 intro? I already have Nick R’s kick drum but I haven’t purchased ANA synth yet. If you see this, let me know. Thx boss

The vocals for this track are so COOL!

1 Like

sorry, i just noticed your reply - You could try and follow in intro yes… I think you may run out of Instrument / Audio tracks, however.

You will definitely need a Synthesiser of some sort however

1 Like

This was an immensely helpful course that helped me make my first original remix. Along with the introduction to the ANA synth through this course has been awesome. A+

Definitely like what I’m seeing on this site so far

Great song !