How To Make - Jackin House with Dirty Secretz / 244

this is a g house tutorial.

:)

Big Soundtrack , thank You Richie . This course is very complete .

Than you Richie .
https://soundcloud.com/fabrice...

Love these tutorials guys, any chance of a sharam jey/ illusionize style tutorial?

Many thanks.

this is one of my favorite on the website, awesome techniques explored

awesome course, really helpful and informative, thanks

Helped me alot, this is the sort of sound im looking to produce. 5 star

Such a thorough and helpful course. Thank you for the walk-through!

Totally liked this course… thanks.

hey richie, I would really like you to do a recap of one of your releases, maybe the one on your youtube channel where you were tweaking an edit. I love the classic house sound, Especially the drums you make, Id really like to see a drums video maybe where you focus on different programming of beats. Cheers and I hope you are doing well.

Really enjoying this course, very helpful

Cool Work !!

Where is the wst plug-in ?

Which plugin is this ? Could you point to a video number & time frame or detailed the name ?
No plugin is included in the tutorials resources, if it’s a third party plugin & not an Ableton’s Live stock one, then you’ll have to find it or buy it if it’s a payed plugin.

Hi dear,

I buy yours videos, I wanted Nicky romero plug-in but it isn’t inclued ? Oh no…

Kind regard

@Lgallacio

No the tutorials don’t include plugins, what you buy is the instructional videos and the matching project resources that you can download like full DAW Project File, audio stems or samples, but not the plugins used in the the tutorial.

Hi there sonic is it ok to replicate this track ? and maybe do a remix it

Hi there @Touchdj

There’s a disclaimer popup windows showing you the end user agreement & rules about resources usage when you download course’s resources. Those are the rules to follow and in a nutshell the track itself, melodies, midi…etc is copyrighted to the tutor, so it falls to private usage only for educational use.

So best thing to do is to ask permission to the tutor @DirtySecretz

Great course so far, looking forward to completing this and a few others I’ve been looking at. Cheers!