How To Make - Lo-Fi Hip Hop with Misc.Inc / 1063

Half way through and really enjoying. Easy to follow and showing great techniques

beautiful tutorial all the way through and inspirational towards the end, really inspired me to keep going and just keep pushing towards my unfinished tracks.

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/marztecheque/kansas-city-star-roger-miller-cover

did in Studio One… just for kicks…

Amazing.

I can get KICK 2 to download

@Ben_Danielson

Do you mean you have an issue downloading Kick 2 ?

thanks for the video!

I learnt a lot - thanks! I just wish you had some more courses on here.

Thanks a lot, so much tips and things really useful. I re-do it soon to takes notes of every single things :slight_smile:

Very useful, I loved the drums and percussion section.

It is easy to understand with careful explanation. I use another DAW (StudioOne) and it took me a bit to apply it.

1 Like

@geshtalt

Good call :wink: …and It’s also the best way to learn when you need to adapt to your own DAW :thumbsup:

Really Liked the softclipper for the kick

Video 6. Where you start off with a the chains with different routed fx. I have no idea how to do that. Would have love to have seen it.

Very good training, Thanks

Hi there,
had a real blast following this course. I think my workflow improved a lot and last but not least after this course i’ve switched my DAW from Cakewalk to Ableton Live :D. Thank You!

This is a great course! Thanks for putting it together. Lots of very interesting and useful suggestions.

Welp, very glad that ableton has a scale mode now.

1 Like

My last comment seems weird because I tough that comments were video specific. I just finished the chord video and I’m, really enjoying the course so far.

1 Like

Good information, thank you!