How To Make - Minimal Techno with Mac Vaughn / 528

ye this is best tutorial!

Yeah!!! Very good tutorial

Super interesting course. Even for non-beginners, there are things to learn.

Just a dummy comment to get my points :smiley:

Well, next time you watch a tutorial, leave a “real” comment & share your thoughts with others then, that’s the way to take part & get involved with the community :wink:

Sure, will do. Cheers!

1 Like

Be great to see a followup tutorial here from Mac, this was a great walkthrough.

This must be one of the best courses I have followed. I learned so much from this tutorial. Even if you don’t have all the plugins don’t let that put you off. You will still pick up lot’s of great tips and techniques.

This is definitely a quality course, thanks!!

Quality course and an excellent mentor! So much so that I have made attempt to look up Mac for more.

Would he ever come back? I have learnt a great deal about production in this genre, but also about my VST that had been sitting collecting dust.

Cheers Mac and SA

1 Like

Very inspiring course!

Awesome course! Thanks a lot!))

Hello. Would it be possible to obtain a list of 3rd party plug ins used in the course? I’d like to buy it, but would appreciate comparing what plug ins I could use in place of others or which ones I already have. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Hi again following the online chat :wink:

Actually, I forgot that there’s a list of the software used in the course if you scroll down on the details course page.

I could download the project and check further but that will take some time, the 3rd party plugins used in the course should be in the above list though.

Wonderful! This is exactly what I needed. Thanks again! :smiley:

I’m extremely happy with this course. Youtube tutorials and other paid courses don’t match up. I have been acclimating to music production for almost a year now and this course gave me the confidence and a new bag of tricks to further develop my skills. Forever grateful to Mac Vaughn, bring back this style of Dark Minimal!

1 Like

Very good and inspirational tutorial. Nicely done, all usefull info.
Tnx for sharing

Dissapointed by how many extra synths, sample packs and plugins were used. Would have been nice to show some alternatives :slight_smile:

Awesome course. Excited to keep learnign here.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses: