How To Make - Progressive House with Jaytech / 520

Very clear course! Hope I can see more from you!

Really helpful :slight_smile:

Jaytech, you are amazing sound produccer :heart_eyes:

One of the most useful courses ever, amazing one mate :slight_smile:

Loved it!

fantastic course !!

Fantastic ! Best course on progressive house yet . Jaytech is a true pioneer of electronic music , just fabulous .

Loving this so far. Quick question - how is JT getting a black border round each clip?

My best guess is that it’s probably because of his Ableton Theme settings and modifying some values like brightness, color intensity & hue in the “Look & Feel” tab from Live’s Preferences.

If you’d like to go further into Live’s customization, check this Ableton Themes website, it’s free, you can download existing themes without being logged in, you just need to create a free user account if you’d like to use the Theme Editor and create your own Theme.

Thanks so much. I’ll have a play. Just to add, about a third of the way through and this tutorial has changed the way I approach my projects. Excellent from Jaytech. He’s well and truly justified my Patreon support!

1 Like

It would be cool to see you excited to make music again :scream:

1 Like

Fantastic course! Thanks for your time and expertise.

need spanish subtitles

Unfortunately this is not possible because the videos are not transcribed and therefore it’s not possible to implement captioning or automatic subtitles in other language than English.

Found this course to be very helpful, and clearly presented.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

I’m really loving this tutorial. I started making music a year ago so I’m still pretty new. I didn’t want to do a remix so I created a song while following along to these videos. Although it’s been really difficult (i’ve been working on it for three months now), I feel like this is the first real song I’ve made. I can’t wait to get through all the videos and hear the final result.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

This was my result of the tutorial, although I didn’t do the mixing and mastering

https://soundcloud.com/jupiterfleet/molly-bot?si=59f8dd0df69147af93370b32c34d3522&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Love it :smile::smile:,:100::rocket:

1 Like