How To Make - Progressive Trance with Protoculture / 511

We need more tutorials like this – more modern sounding trance. Thanks for this tutorial! Now how about a modern style trance tutorial from Mark Sixma or something? =)

1 Like

nice one, I appreciate!

Thanks for these kind of tutorials!!! we need more like this! Trance is life!

Re-subscribed to do this tutorial - I love the track. Protoculture wasn’t joking when he said that he wouldn’t cover the basics - I had to replay some sections a few times. I learnt so much from it - multiple layers of compression, use of distortion, pitch sweeps, mid/side processing etc. I didn’t have any Fabfilter plugins, but used Izotope ones instead. My effort is here, done in Studio one - Trance track - Asphalt - Protoculture - YouTube

1 Like

Such a valuable resource. It’s great to get some inside advice on a genre that seems to get swept under the rug by a lot of tutorial sites. Top class!

good informative videos

Great stuff! Loved how we went from the very beginning to the end. It framed the workflow in a way I finally understand.

This tutorial brought me back from break, awesome tutorial. One of the best on the site.

Great tutorial honestly!

Helpful!

Nice tutorial! I like that you skipped on the more basic stuff to get into the more advanced technics. Cheers!

My favorite tutorial this far! :slight_smile: Great work.

1 Like

I like a this man! Greatest tutorial!

First-rate tutorial, Would love to see more from him. Cannot recommend this highly enough.

1 Like

Tears were recorded when the melody and chords came.

1 Like

Very good course

Just signed up to Sonic Academy and this is the first tutorial I am seeing! So far so good! :smiley:

Great Tourtorial… Have only watched so far, cant wair ro try on my own… waiting for the Cubase Dongle xD

should come soon in a few days…

great to improve my work flow. thanks