How To Make - Psy Trance 2019 with Shadow Chronicles / 660

great

is this masterpiece released? I just wanna save it on Spotify :stuck_out_tongue:

found it: Track name “in the Company of Giants”

1 Like

Looking forward to getting stuck in!

Hello
I have not yet watched to the end but there is a question why the project and files are 16 bits?
Thanks

Hi there @Looded

Not gonna check all files but browsing through the project audio folder shows that most of the audio samples are 48000/32bits or 44100/24bit, just found one at 16bits in the Project Audio files.

Anyway, I think that the main point to keep in mind here is that all resources provided with the tutorials are courtesy of the tutors and just for educational purpose as mentioned in the disclaimer pop-up window that you agree with before downloading them. So sample rate isn’t an issue to follow the course and as long as you can open the Project it really shouldn’t be a problem :wink:

1 Like

Its out now on my album ‘Arcadia’ :slight_smile:

Top class tutorial

It’s very difficult to have the same sound! But so interesting and fascinating for all the effect part; But if you do not have serum it’s impossible to have the same Psy Bass and yet I have a lot of synthesizer with Lfo Tool but not Serum of Xfer Records (I am not successful with monoment Bass of Softube) but for the rest just be attentive and creative. Thank you for this lesson in humility and kindness Mr Shadow Chronicles
It’s a MasterClass ; Yeaaah !!!

Arcadia is A Giant " it’ a Good Compagny " Very Good album

The Sky is Blue …Blue…Blue…

G.Ai.A

Love your work Nate, Your tutorials for “In the company of Giants” and “Supernature” are amazing and I have learned heaps from you. Even though I am using a completely different DAW (Jeskola Buzz), this has helped to get that full but clean sound I wanted and also introduced me to some important workflow and mixing techniques.

Love this!

Very helpfull!!

very good apart from when he jumps a few crucial bits which would be gold for beginners :wink:

Great! Thx!

Very interesting!

Nate, the best teacher ever

great Tutorial! Thx

Thanks for the tutorial! Very helpful and clear.