How To Make - Ruby with Enamour / 661

Any chance of having the project files in VST for us Windows users?

@Dextercousins

No unfortunately, that would imply the tutor to redo the all course from scratch using VST plugins.

That said, though I can understand that the project files are convenient to quickly load them in Live and check the end result, bear in mind that you also have the stems in order to compare your own mix with the finished track.

Next to that, there’s no fun & it’s not really a good learning curve to use an already done project IMO, even if you own the same plugins. Best way is to start from scratch and since Enamour’s course is very detailed, if you own the same plugins in VST format under Windows, you’ll be able to recreate everything without problems and that’s a very good way to learn.

I am super late on this but what a fantastic tutorial. Enamour many thanks for writing this - I learnt so much from it and would be really keen to see another from you±

@Fowleja

Yep, that’s a really great one, be sure to check Enamour’s Drums tutorial too How To Make Better Drums with Enamour | Promo

Fantastic Tutorial and a killer track

1 Like

excellent course

GREAT course, man! Had a fun time and learned a lot of great techniques - especially appreciate your style with transitions. Also absolutely fire set you played Saturday with Nora, coulda gone till 6 :wink:

1 Like

I always come back to this, to the point where I’m about to just buy and download it. Thanks for taking the time to break this one down!

1 Like

this is a great course even 12 months later, a lot of the plugins are still very relevant and the techniques/approach are timeless. Michael has a great understanding of how to squeeze the most out of ableton - he shows there’s so much “craft” to the art and sure the “devil is in the details” but in the end it’s so worth it - more courses from Enamour, please and thanks! Great presentation style, logical, methodical, no fluff. Great tips a long the way, just the right amount of explanation and well laid out. Cheers and thanks, Enamour and Sonic Academy

1 Like

my take, using the techniques Michael Gold put on masterful display here in his tutorial.

I’ve been listening to Enamour’s tracks now on Spotify - great work on the new Sleep Paralysis EP collaboration. More tutorials from Enamour here, please!

https://soundcloud.com/marztecheque/just-send-in-the-clowns

Nice tutorial! But… I can’t figure out why people are still using AUs on a Mac with Ableton. That was so 2000s.

I hope future tutorials use VSTs. Please.

great track, in the course not a single aspect went overlooked. 11/10.

1 Like

Fantastic track overview! A+ content

1 Like

Amazing teacher, you will learn a lot. 10/10

1 Like

Amazing course. I didn’t think I would be able to make it through this since it is such a long one, but I have managed to finish it and I’m so glad I took the time to do so. Thank you! I’ve learnt so much.

1 Like

That’s a very good habit & always good to do. Watch, re-watch, have a break when it’s confusing, come back to it later and replay the videos again, it’s the best way to deal with those long & complex tutorials :wink:

Right now @ pluginboutique.com - you can get D16 group plugins for 40% off as per Enamour’s recommendation here in the tutorial: “If you can get them, especially for discount…” LOL - the time has come, friends!

Great work. Loved this, got a lot out of what I have watched so far

nice

Insanely helpful.