How To Make - Synthwave with The Midnight / 547

Just FYI, you can click and hold and drag across all of the insert “enable” buttons in the mixer and channel mixer views. That way you can disable multiple inserts without having to single click them all. It works to re-enable them as well. :slight_smile:

Awesome course. An insight into his process in the real time making of a song.

Really helpful stuff but sometime wish it wasn’t so VST specific

thx :pray:

the effect automation can have in production is amazing

1 Like

Very interesting! that’s just what I was looking for

I’ve just started working on my first SynthWave EP, so this is invaluable to me! Thanks!

Some good stuff in here.

Wow! It’s the Midnight!

Their mixing is just a masterpiece. Amazing.

1 Like

Amazing! , thank you!

1 Like

Nice one!

Has anyone recreated any of the synths in ANA 2?

Man, The Midnight never ceases to blow me away. Tim is such a great teacher!

I hope I am able to take away skills to be a better producer from this course.

Am I supposed to already own or buy these 35 plug-ins to complete this tutorial? For starters, Logic can’t even open the SC-40 TOMS.EXS file… The project is almost completely quiet save for a flat kick and vocals.

My only feedback is that it would be nice to know that I needed 30+ new
plugins (which are not included) to be able to follow the tutorial.

@Xaetic

If you scroll down on the course a page it shows you all the plugins used in each course.

While we try to encourage the tutors to use as much of the DAW stock plugins as possible we also want them to show us their process in creating the released version of the track.

All our beginner courses use stock plugins

Cool

There’s some really good info in this course, but at the same time the guy leaves out SO many details that would have been helpful to know. And some of the things he does is a bit outdated at this point. Either way, still worth watching.

Love the lesson. Wish he had spent more time on the guitar part. I love the sound. Having zero luck recreating it.