How To Make - Synthwave with The Midnight / 547

But that “copy” button thing did not take me away from watching a pro making a great track. But it kind of went on like talking with somebody really interesting, and he or she is constantly touching his nose after every sentence… :smiley:

Love your stuff & the Midnights Music!!! Thanks for the videos. looking forward to seeing more stuff from the midnight… maybe “Lost Boy” is next??

This was a really great course. I enjoyed seeing the track put together.

Very useful tutorial, I have learned a lot.

I’ve been looking all over for how to get the 80s sound. LOVE THIS!

I’m still thankful for this. Almost no bullshit, wait, no bullshit! Thanks The Midnight!

Awesome Tutorial!

Didn’t know this existed until finding it on YouTube! Can’t wait to dive in to this tutorial!

1 Like

Does anyone know where to buy the Dreamy Synth Kontakt instrument?

Hey there @sevenview

The Dreamy synth KONTAKT instrument.nki instrument + samples is available as part of the tutorial’s resources download.

Download the Resources file ( HTM_Synthwave_The_Midnight_Resources.zip ) , extract the archive and in the main resulting folder you’ll find an Instruments sub-folder with the NKI patch + samples.

This is an unbelievable tutorial. The way he explains his effects chains is simplistic but incredibly informative, some of the best content on sonic academy for sure.

1 Like

Love this!! The MidNight!! Hell f*cking yeah!!

Couldn’t be happier for this tutorial!!

Thank you for this! as a starting producer this is a bit overwhelming for me, but will be taking some notes!

Hey, @manuelmallen2 what DAW are you on? Have you checked out our Beginners courses in your chosen DAW? A great place to start.

1 Like

Hey dude! Thank you for writing! FL Studio 20, enjoying it so far.

@manuelmallen2 Suggest you to check some Owsey tutorials, even if on FL 20, the FL 12 beginner 1 & 2 are good ones to watch & learn from. Owsey Artist Profile - Watch video tutorials with Owsey

band is dope

Best Band Ever! Keep it UP!!!

Any chance we can get another tutorial with America Online?