How To Make - Synthwave with Timecop 1983 / 221

What I meant to ask is this;

What do I to think of before posting this publically on Social Medias?

I am using my won sound and samples, buts it is a complete covere of the song in the tutorial.

Thans for you replies

There’s a policy for course resources downloads and usage you need to agree with before downloading.

As mentioned in point 2 → “Vocals & their melodies are fully copyrighted…” so I would suggest not to share this publicly even if this is not a commercial release.

Best practice is to keep course material for private use & learning purpose.
Tutors are keen to share their own productions and knowledge with subscribers, but it’s another thing to see public releases of their tracks :wink:

Hope that makes sense !

Cheers

a good one, keep it up

1 Like

This was very helpful to get an idea about how Synthwave should feel - timing, sound design, melody, … - and it will help me immensely with producing my own tracks. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the forums ! :sung

Fun and easy tutorial thank you TC

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

This one is so good, I watched it twice! Even though the instructor is using an older version of FL Studio, this course is still relevant to recent versions of the software. More from Timecop 1983 please!

1 Like

This tutorial helped me so much! Showed me how to improve my workflow and also not get stuck in that 8 bar loop. Great stuff!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

Thanks for the fantastic tutorial TC. You’ve showed that keeping it simple really is the key!

1 Like

Fantastic tut!

1 Like