How To Make - Twerk with Multiplier in Ableton Live / 234

Twerk with Multiplier in Ableton Live

View Course

And now for something completely different….Sonic Academy presents ‘How To Make Twerk with Multiplier’. You may be one of Multipliers 20,000 youtube subscribers, bought a track from his Relentik label, or used one of his sample packs from Loopmasters in your productions - one thing's for sure, Multiplier wears many different hats.

Here for the first time on Sonic and bringing you something a little different, Multiplier delves into the world of Twerk - a sub genre of Trap. 808 driven, double and triple time hats, pitched and mangled ragga vocals, epic snares, massive builds and heart thumping drops - this course has it all. This is the sound of the underground, with nods to artists like Jackal, Grandtheft, gLAdiator and of course mega stars Jack U.

So let the pretence go and watch this for some incredible production techniques that can be applied across other genres.

Wow, I'm so excited to follow this tutorial and see what happens :) I like that the last few tutorials are exposing me to production techniques in genres outside my comfort zone. Thank you!

Thanks so much for the comment, we believe its important to cover a wide variety of genres, you can always, always learn something from watching these. We think Multiplier is an awesome educator - even if twerk isnt your thing. Hope you enjoy !!

Yeah I'm in the same boat here; I think there's a lot that I could pick up from this. Really excited to go through this tutorial.

Every time I open up the file project it just crashes ableton for me... Anyone else having this issue?

this was great , i hope you can do a Moombahton Tutorial just like this one. Thanks Man

Stuck on creating 808 kick because "Kick by Nicky Romero" can not be found. Do you have to purchase ?

Well I need to be sincere, the final result sounds very amateur...

wtf is this shit

Lol!!!