How To Make - Uplifting Trance with Bjorn Akesson / 213

i love that compression technique! thank you!

Really formulaic arrangement, I think practicing a bunch and getting these basic techniques down will definitely spark some more creative approaches, thank you so much!

Learned so much from this course. I made my own melody and got my own sounds while taking this course as an example. Thank you so much Bjorn!

Great Course.

Fantastic course with great attention to detail! I learned heaps about the technical approach to writing tracks, using audio effects and making awesome leads and basses.

Epic course.

Great!

Bjorn is the most amazing tutor - it is so easy to follow and I have learnt more from Bjorn than any other tutorial. In addition we learn about the DAW he is using (by the way that is not critical, as I did the Studio One version of his course in Cubase Pro 10 and Ableton Live 10), with lots of useful workflow stuff.

Bjorn, sir, please keep producing these tutorials…

agreed sabrodigan!! i cant tell you how many times i keep coming back to these trance tutorials by bjorn and protoculture. i learn more and more each time! top notch cant wait for more from them.
more cubase and trance please :slight_smile:

Great tutorial, some really useful tips in here that i’ve been struggling with for a while now to get that certain sound in layering leads together. Thank you Bjorn & thank you Sonic Academy!

Bjorn Akesson you need to do more tutorials!! They are so good :slight_smile:

Great course. Was wondering what more I can do to my tracks, definitely got some ideas from this.

Great course but I was wondering, since the course is already a couple of years old and we are already at ANA 2, if it possible to share the preset that was used for ANA for this course so I can use it in ANA 2.
I would like to see if I can recreate the track in Ableton since that is the DAW that I use but I am having problems creating the correct synth for the main melody.

@dvdmeer

Unfortunately presets from ANA won’t work in ANA 2, so sharing the preset won’t help here. I don’t use Cubase so I can’t open the project and check the ANA preset in order to try to replicate it in ANA 2.

Maybe @bjornakesson could recreate the preset with ANA 2 ? But that’s entirely up to him of course, I can’t grant that to you.

I understand. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Great course. Very easy to follow.

Does this pluck exist in Ana2? I can’t seem to find it. Thank you.

Hi there @bluemotion

What soft-synth is used and in what’s the video number & play-through time that you’re referring to ?
It might help to get an answer, nothing directly mentioning “Pluck” in the video’s titles :wink:

Really enjoyed this course, Bjorn has a great way of putting it across - simple and concise.
Would definitely recommend and wish he would do more in the future!

Had a go at recreating the lead preset for ANA2.
Its a starting point…
Bjorn Lead Preset ANA2

1 Like