How To Make - Uplifting Trance with Bjorn Akesson / 213

Great tutorial, some really useful tips in here that i’ve been struggling with for a while now to get that certain sound in layering leads together. Thank you Bjorn & thank you Sonic Academy!

Bjorn Akesson you need to do more tutorials!! They are so good :slight_smile:

Great course. Was wondering what more I can do to my tracks, definitely got some ideas from this.

Great course but I was wondering, since the course is already a couple of years old and we are already at ANA 2, if it possible to share the preset that was used for ANA for this course so I can use it in ANA 2.
I would like to see if I can recreate the track in Ableton since that is the DAW that I use but I am having problems creating the correct synth for the main melody.

@dvdmeer

Unfortunately presets from ANA won’t work in ANA 2, so sharing the preset won’t help here. I don’t use Cubase so I can’t open the project and check the ANA preset in order to try to replicate it in ANA 2.

Maybe @bjornakesson could recreate the preset with ANA 2 ? But that’s entirely up to him of course, I can’t grant that to you.

I understand. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Great course. Very easy to follow.

Does this pluck exist in Ana2? I can’t seem to find it. Thank you.

Hi there @bluemotion

What soft-synth is used and in what’s the video number & play-through time that you’re referring to ?
It might help to get an answer, nothing directly mentioning “Pluck” in the video’s titles :wink:

Really enjoyed this course, Bjorn has a great way of putting it across - simple and concise.
Would definitely recommend and wish he would do more in the future!

Had a go at recreating the lead preset for ANA2.
Its a starting point…
Bjorn Lead Preset ANA2

1 Like

Hey Sonic Academy, this is a great course! I’m working on recreating the track in Ableton, and while Bjorn goes to great lengths to explain a lot of what he’s doing, he doesn’t walk through the ANA presets sufficiently so that we can recreate them in either ANA 2 or another soft synth with similar features.

I know that this is an old tutorial at this point, but if there’s any way to get the ANA presets added to the “Resources” download, that would be great. Also, as a suggestion going forward, it would be very helpful if all instructors included their ANA 2 presets in the downloadable resources, as some other instructors have taken to doing. Thanks!

I kind of agree for including the presets in the tutorial resources ( not only for ANA 2 BTW ) but that all depends of the origin of the presets IMO, when it’s custom user presets made by the tutors it’s not an issue but many times presets from payed packs are used and those shouldn’t be redistributed to comply with the end user license agreements. That’s also something to keep in mind.

Best course I’ve ever watched !!

Very informative course indeed! I enjoyed it. But sometime on some video your streaming seem sluggish and stop playing several time. ( my internet connection is fine). But I love this course anyway.

Excellent thanks for this video

That’s Great!

Super!

I learned a lot. CC is excellent for me.
What can be improved (my opinion): A written explanation of why the arrangement of the different instruments, basses for example. Thank you very much for sharing.

Excellent structured walkthrough of track production, concise, clearly presented - excellent!

1 Like