How To Make - Vocal Trance with Craig Connelly / 1216

bomb

I’m a big fan of Craig’s music and I’ve been learning to produce for two years with the sole intention of making vocal tracks not uplifting stuff. The courses and vocals available are pretty limited and this course could not have come at a better time as it’s really frustrating getting the info on how and where to get properly started on this journey. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

I’m up to the ‘finding a vocalist video’ absolutely brilliant so far. Cheers for putting so much time and effort into this Craig! Now time to fall into a blackhole and watch the rest :wink:

1 Like

One of the best courses ever and Craig is an outstanding artist. Many thanks to SonicAcademy and especially to Craig.

1 Like

Wow what an amazing tutorial! I had been searching for vocal trance tutorials for a long time with no luck, this was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much.

1 Like

wow alomst 12 hours this course it, Not a fan of AViD to be honest, but you can easily move the techniques to whatever DAW you are using.

1 Like

love the track and glad to have had the opportunity to remix it, will invest in a copy of avid pro tools so i can keep producing bangers like Craig

An enormous luck to have this incredible course by Craig Connelly. Thank you very much to Sonic Academy and especially to Craig. Really love all his productions.
Cheers

1 Like

Great course, thanks ;)!!!

This course is gold!! I have learned a lot of information necessary to make a good trance.

1 Like

Love it !! thanks for the helpful walkthrough :smiley:

Totally worth watching, Thanks Craig for taking the time to show us these tips and tricks.

Hi! anybody knows where I can find how the sub is made within this tutorial? Thanks!!!

Awesome stuff, thank you Craig!

Great to learn so many useful tips & tricks by an artist that I admire so much . A big Thank you Mr. Connelly!!

2:31 - Some’ll win, some will lose
Some are born to sing the blues
Whoa, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

love it . Thanks Craig !

1 Like

Really good tutorial!

1 Like

Thanks for your comment and welcome to the forums ! :sunglasses:

This is the best course I’ve ever bought - I’m enjoying it so much! Thanks Craig! :hugs:

1 Like