How to sound like Eric Prydz

the funky house tutorial seems along these lines ?

The funky house tutorial is not even in the same ball park as the stuff Prydz and ferhplay are releasing, I’d like to see something along the lines of Pryda - One Daybr
br
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQBlUteAcegbr
br
On my mobile so hope this link works

+1

+1 from me, love to see something like this - his pryda stuff is quality.

+1 here too, his stuff is unreal these days. br
br
As a start though get the Korg legacy collection…damn he uses a lot of presets from there!

Simmo - you should do a video showing the presets that he uses to get that sound.br
br
Clearly a big demand for it on here!

+100… His classic track - Pjanoo was one of the many house tracks i fell in love with! :cool:

BUMP for Prydz

Thanks for filling this request Bryan!br
br
I’m going to go through the new course with great interest tonight!!

[quote]JimmyHep (19/10/2013)[hr]Thanks for filling this request Bryan!br
br
I’m going to go through the new course with great interest tonight!![/quote]br
br
No problem.br
There we’re a couple different styles that he does - weren’t sure which one to cover - ended up doing his slightly deeper stuff that I personally would associate with ‘pryda’

Yeah having listened to the preview (only on laptop speakers admittedly) it’s similar to the Fehrplay stuff that gets released on Pryda. Looking forward to getting stuck in!br
br
Appreciate you doing it though as I know prog house / trance is already covered on SA, all be it in a slightly different way…br
br

Bryan,br
br
Brilliant tutorial just what I was after when I first requested this all that time ago. Loving the riff and arp sections. Nice one :smiley: