How To Use - Ableton Live 10 Beginner Level 1 / 594

Just finished my first song after watching the course. And while I will definitely not be sharing this song with the world, the course was very very helpful. Thanks!

1 Like

Great intro course!

Good intro to Live 10. Thanks!

Course is straight to the point. Best tutorial ever. Money well spent :smiley:

1 Like

Really nice way to introduce things, I feel like I was able to learn and absorb without it being too much at once

1 Like

I’m not new to Ableton but took a few years out of producing and wanted to get back into it again. I like how this guy is not patronizing at all and comes across as helpful and understanding of different levels of abilities.

1 Like

Also a great refresher course

Been looking for a decent introductory course for a while now and tried a few free things online but glad I decided to go with this. The videos are a nice length and easy to follow and take in. P-Lask is a great tutor. Money well spent!

Getting back to Live since a while… this course was a good refresh !
Great Tutor!

thank you

I’m new to Ableton and this course has been very useful.

For a complete DAW newbie, and someone getting dangerously close to 60 years of age (argh!), Ableton Live 10 Beginner Level 1 is hands down the best course I’ve found. The tutor, Paul Lask, is brilliant - clear, perfect pace and plenty of hints and tips along the way. I’m so impressed I’ve just purchased Level 2. Oh, and Sonic Academy is great too!

1 Like

Thank You P-Lask & Sonic Academy, It was awesome.

I’m totally a beginner to music, I’ve got my Ableton Push 2 device. And I’m learning more.

1 Like

Looking forward to the learning!!!

Are there any tutorials for using hardware synths with Ableton by the way???

Not specifically on using synths with Live ( except for Ableton CV Tools ), but here’s a list of hardware synth/midi controller related tutorials that might be interesting to watch.

For hardware synths tutorials, Synth Guru & S.A Tutor King Unique has done some courses on several synths already ( there should be more to come ), here’s the existing courses :

Dj-Producer & S.A Tutor Kirk Degiorgio has also done a course on CV Tools in Ableton

Another tutorial that I can think of is Arturia BeatStep Pro by Sound Designer Expert & S.A Tutor Bluffmunkey

Hi… :slight_smile:
Thanks very much for the info!!! I’ll certainly make good use of the Neutron, Beatstep Pro and CV Tools in Ableton tutorials…

1 Like

nice

I can’t believe how much I learned in one night, ive now sub’d.

Im bloody loving this, thanks you’ve awakened some thing I didn’t know I had

Excellent course! I’m a complete beginner to Ableton and this is very helpful.

Great!!!