How To Use - Ableton Live 11 Beginner Level 2 / 1214

Ableton Live 11 Beginner Level 2

View Course

Over the next 16 tutorials, we welcome back Ableton certified trainer Paul Laski aka P-LASK, as he takes you to the next level on this masterclass journey. If you are a complete beginner or even a seasoned pro, this course has something for everyone.

How To Use Ableton 11 Level 2, continues on from where Level 1 finished off. It is quite literary NEXT LEVEL!

With loads of useful knowledge for producers starting out, we begin by checking out the groove pool, insert vs send/return FX including reverb and delay, adding transitions, take a closer look frequency removal, compression and sidechain compression before processing synths and stereo widening. P-LASK then checks out some more automation techniques before finishing off with a simple mix and master of the track so it’s ready to play out.

You will be armed with all the knowledge at the end of this course to start on your production journey, so go forth and create!

Very nice tutorial ! Thanks a lot…

Good tutorials, explains the point quickly.

Excellent!

Awesome course, I learned a lot. Thank you.

Amazing course!! Looking forward to learning more.

1 Like

I have tried quite a few courses, so far hands down these are my favourite. Compressor Elf - that’s just brilliant and really helped me understand what compression does. Truly an amazing course, brilliantly taught at a pace that’s perfect. Could not recommend these courses more. Fantastic, can’t wait to take more. Superb.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this course!

1 Like

I started at the right place - this course is timeless.

1 Like

Really good beginner course.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

This course is an excellent introduction to some of Live’s vital production features.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

awsome

1 Like

Really great. Learned a lot! Thanks

1 Like