How To Use - ANA 2 / 561

thanks

Great, will look into getting the synth soon.

1 Like

I wish I could save my g-env setups. Also the depth control should allow you to use semitones so that you can tune your pitch modulation

• This is actually a known bug and should be solved in a future release.
  • I would suggest to post this separately in the Plugins/ANA 2 category and include “Feature Request” in your post title so that the developers can see your request. It doesn’t mean it will be implemented though, that depends if it’s possible as well as if it’s a popular request or not.

Hope this helps answering your questions :wink:

I think ANA is a good vst

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

great course

1 Like

love ana 2, super helpful tutorials

1 Like

Just bought ANA last nite. Studying it now. I want to say that the only regret i have is that i didnt discover sonic academy earlier. Amount of goodnes You get for what You pay is mental.Am 3 months in and i cant belive how good sa is. This course is also great :smiley:

2 Likes

Great Course

1 Like

Very helpful. I’ve been using ANA 2 for half a year and loved it so far, but watching this i realize how many cool features I’ve been ignoring because I just wasn’t expecting them based on other synths I used before.

2 Likes

I struggled with different soft synths and after demoing and watching this course I found ANA2 is one of the best sounding synth with easiest interface thats suit me perfectly. I love CMD it is greate I don’t need to use MIDI tools anymore.

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

nice vid

1 Like

Great. This section covers almost every module.

1 Like

cool

1 Like

I really want this synth because it looks, works and sounds great.

1 Like

I cancelled the slate subscription a while ago and ANA 2 is the main thing thatI have missed.

1 Like

Great introduction to all the tools!

1 Like

Love using ANA! its my go to for almost every track

2 Likes