How To Use - FL Studio 12 Beginner Level 1 / 524

really good !!!

How do I get the samples to display in the browser like you have here?

Hi @mark9091

I believe this is done by adding your own folders to FL Studio browser, you may want to learn more on Image Line website here News - FL Studio

Thanks @Tekalight. In case anyone else is wondering the same you can just drag and drop folders from file explorer.

1 Like

Just finished Tutorial 09 and am a bit confused as wasn’t taught to arrange the FX as shown at the end of this section.

For anyone having problems, All the samples for level 1 are actually in the level 2 section

1 Like

what’s the wallpaper you use?

great way to learn about FL Studio Thnx

nice

Perfect course for people using FL for the first time (as it suggests in the title).

1 Like

Great tutorial. Well planned and easy to follow.

Learned a lot of really useful shortcuts and a couple of things that I couldn’t find from google so this course was helpful.

Thanks so much for a great beginners course it would take months watching youtube videos to get what I learned in a few hours cheers guys

Brilliant course for fundamentals, look forward to FL 20 version.

Great course… the best

Thanks for putting this together. I am actually getting started with FL through FL studio 20, but this looks like it will help me get at least somewhat settled in. Cheers.

Great course. I was following a FL beginner course on another site that had over 30 modules. It was very good but there was so much info I forgot most of it and remembered the stuff i was probably never going to use. This course cut that all out and focused on the important stuff I leaned a lot, thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment & feedback ! :sunglasses:

Very useful!

1 Like

Welcome aboard on the forums & thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses: