How To Use - Form with Ksenija Ladić / 506

Form with Ksenija Ladić

View Course

In this latest “How To Use” tutorial, Sonic Academy proudly welcomes a brand new tutor Ksenija Ladić.
In this tutorial, she takes us on a beautiful journey through the inner workings of Native Instruments highly versatile synthesiser Form, which was released in September 2016.

Ksenija is a music producer based in Berlin and works as a sound designer for Native Instruments. She directly contributed to the production of Form, so the knowledge Ksenija shares in this tutorial is second to none.

Here she shows us the structure of the synth and how to manipulate sounds using it’s speed, motion, and perform functions to produce an unlimited variety of beats, basses, and leads for your projects.
Form is all about inspiring and creating amazing sounds that can transform your projects into something truly magical and unique!

My number one complaint about a lot of tutorials that are produced is that the sound of the tutor is to low in volume, so I turn up my volume to understand what they are saying and then all the sudden my ears are blasted by super loud music. If someone is a professional producer shouldn’t the production of the tutorial itself reflect that skill and knowledge by producing the speech with clarity (at least cut out all the muddy bass sound in your voice) Also having a good balance between the spoken narration and the music examples. Please .

sorry about that,

although i just had a quick check and the mix between the audio parts and the voice here seem ok?

don’t hear any problem with the balance between voice and sound. has some nice asmr vibes to the presentation. bought the synth after hearing what it is good for. please make a tutorial for ni rounds as well. i think both reaktor synths should work very well together.

You’re amazing!

great tutorial! can’t believe I’ve been sitting on this synth for so long. I had no idea about all those presets that came with it. they sound amazing!

Excellent course

Very helpful

Great course. I enjoyed and learned a lot.

Really Awesome! Helpt me allot, Thanks

The first couple of videos were useful, but like all tutorials on this site it quickly becomes slow, boring, and descends into watching someone noodle about aimlessly while fiddling with dials. Someone needs to curate this content a bit better. This is a great person to demonstrate this amazing synth, she helped build it. But this video needs editing and shortening into half an hour of useful information. Also the levels are wrong, the voice is too quiet and not very well recorded.