Jerome Isma-Ae - Fiction Remix Competition with Jee Productions / 12

Trying to submit but it says the submission date has passed? I thought it was going till the 16th?

Im not sure why but the soundcloud upload is quite better than the one from here in some transitions. It would be cool to have the opportunitty to reupload it :wink: here it is, if someone would like to feedback me I would do the same in exchange :wink: SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

oh man I can’t upload my remix… it says it’s over -__-. the course says until the 17th

1 Like

Closing Date
February 16, 2018 00:00

1 Like

and what hour for mexico city, i made my count wrong :(… damn

1 Like

Hey guys we made our count with time converter pst 23.59 to argentina and it seems we got it wrong because its closed we believe we got 1 hour left to upload. Please let us know if we can get in

1 Like

Hi everyone, and admin error made to comp close a day early, it has been fixed now and is back open for one day.

There are lots of good remixes posted here. it’s been really nice listening to everyones take on this track.

1 Like

Loving the 8Kays, Eeemus, Secca, Chemtrailz, CJ Art remixes, great job!

2 Likes

@enlusion thanx homie. I’m really feelin @Greyskale 's mix. That bass rubbz for clubs. @Greyskale have a SC? holler Stream organic chemistry music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Let the nervous waiting game begin! :sunglasses: :clock1:

Thanks! glad you like it…:smile:
anyone knows when winners are announced?

Thank you! I’m glad you like it :slight_smile: and your remix is also on my fav list, defo! great job :ok_hand: good luck!

so excited

Well, everyone, the winners have been decided. We will announce them at 3pm GMT tomorrow on Instagram ( @sonicacademy )and then Facebook and here to follow.
This has been an incredibly strong competition, with so many great remixes. We, Jerome and @alastor are truly blown away by the standard! We done to everyone and thank you to all who were so active on the forums!!

Don’t forget we have a Shadow Chronicles @Protoculture comp still running with a release on Iboga and a massive one to announce next month! Stay tuned!

1 Like

alright, thank you for the opportuntity…

It has been nice to have the opportunity to follow the course and to dive into the remix comp. Again I wasn’t able to produce a track that was good enough for me to be uploaded, but I enjoyed the learning process and it was nice to see people listening to some advise and seeing the efforts of a lot to increase their remix and to get there.

So congrats to @Greyskale , @DonnyCarr & @ira and respects for all the ones who worked hard and published a track because this is already a first challenge won !!

I hope that everyone understand the benefit of positive critic and realize the chance of having a dedicated forum here on Sonic Academy website where we can discuss & share advises and give each other some feed back even when it’s a competition and even if there’s a big 1rst price involved, like the chance of getting a release. The first reward here is to be able to exchange within a community and I would like to see more of that on the forum. :sunny:

Saying that, I know you can’t blame people to work on their “secret sauce” in their “secret kitchen/studio” and of course to remain “SECRET” about it until the end when it comes to competition :smile: , because that’s human nature and also because music production is often an individual and solitary process in the end, but yes, I’m sure that the forum could be very much more productive and beneficial for all of us, but it’s up to us to feed it and make it happen and having that will of sharing or not !! :wink:

good work everyone. congrats to the winners. inspiring stuff . heres to another crack at at an Isma-ae track in the future :slight_smile:

Any idea when the winners will be announced?

@AntiVirus The winners have been announced almost one month ago, here is Chris post quote about it :wink: [quote=“chris_agnelli, post:75, topic:34039”]
Well, everyone, the winners have been decided. We will announce them at 3pm GMT tomorrow on Instagram ( @sonicacademy )and then Facebook and here to follow.
[/quote]