Jerome Isma-Ae - Fiction Remix Competition with Jee Productions / 12

Closing Date
February 16, 2018 00:00

1 Like

and what hour for mexico city, i made my count wrong :(ā€¦ damn

1 Like

Hey guys we made our count with time converter pst 23.59 to argentina and it seems we got it wrong because its closed we believe we got 1 hour left to upload. Please let us know if we can get in

1 Like

Hi everyone, and admin error made to comp close a day early, it has been fixed now and is back open for one day.

There are lots of good remixes posted here. itā€™s been really nice listening to everyones take on this track.

1 Like

Loving the 8Kays, Eeemus, Secca, Chemtrailz, CJ Art remixes, great job!

2 Likes

@enlusion thanx homie. Iā€™m really feelin @Greyskale 's mix. That bass rubbz for clubs. @Greyskale have a SC? holler Stream organic chemistry music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Let the nervous waiting game begin! :sunglasses: :clock1:

Thanks! glad you like itā€¦:smile:
anyone knows when winners are announced?

Thank you! Iā€™m glad you like it :slight_smile: and your remix is also on my fav list, defo! great job :ok_hand: good luck!

so excited

Well, everyone, the winners have been decided. We will announce them at 3pm GMT tomorrow on Instagram ( @sonicacademy )and then Facebook and here to follow.
This has been an incredibly strong competition, with so many great remixes. We, Jerome and @alastor are truly blown away by the standard! We done to everyone and thank you to all who were so active on the forums!!

Donā€™t forget we have a Shadow Chronicles @Protoculture comp still running with a release on Iboga and a massive one to announce next month! Stay tuned!

1 Like

alright, thank you for the opportuntityā€¦

It has been nice to have the opportunity to follow the course and to dive into the remix comp. Again I wasnā€™t able to produce a track that was good enough for me to be uploaded, but I enjoyed the learning process and it was nice to see people listening to some advise and seeing the efforts of a lot to increase their remix and to get there.

So congrats to @Greyskale , @DonnyCarr & @ira and respects for all the ones who worked hard and published a track because this is already a first challenge won !!

I hope that everyone understand the benefit of positive critic and realize the chance of having a dedicated forum here on Sonic Academy website where we can discuss & share advises and give each other some feed back even when itā€™s a competition and even if thereā€™s a big 1rst price involved, like the chance of getting a release. The first reward here is to be able to exchange within a community and I would like to see more of that on the forum. :sunny:

Saying that, I know you canā€™t blame people to work on their ā€œsecret sauceā€ in their ā€œsecret kitchen/studioā€ and of course to remain ā€œSECRETā€ about it until the end when it comes to competition :smile: , because thatā€™s human nature and also because music production is often an individual and solitary process in the end, but yes, Iā€™m sure that the forum could be very much more productive and beneficial for all of us, but itā€™s up to us to feed it and make it happen and having that will of sharing or not !! :wink:

good work everyone. congrats to the winners. inspiring stuff . heres to another crack at at an Isma-ae track in the future :slight_smile:

Any idea when the winners will be announced?

@AntiVirus The winners have been announced almost one month ago, here is Chris post quote about it :wink: [quote=ā€œchris_agnelli, post:75, topic:34039ā€]
Well, everyone, the winners have been decided. We will announce them at 3pm GMT tomorrow on Instagram ( @sonicacademy )and then Facebook and here to follow.
[/quote]