Kick

@bobby lupo

And your tech tip is not fall on deaf ears, i will try it :slight_smile:

But we canā€™t say itā€™s easy Bobby, so itā€™s nice if people try to learn by they own, itā€™s really not easy to do when you see all the informations (Wrong/Good on internet and also on pro video tutorial) you need to do the jobā€¦ = itā€™s bravery :slight_smile:

Because of the independant music industry want to receive a ready trackā€¦ in the past pro studio is paid by label when they are interesting by the projectā€¦

So Electronic is easy but not !

_ Because you need to be scientist (Sound Synthesis) if you want to have your own sounds

_ You need to know a minimum of solfegis (rhythm, harmonyā€¦ etc)

_ You need to be your own sound ingeneer (All weā€™ve talked here)

_ You need to be capable to arrange/construct your track (at this point the best exercise is to take many of your prefered track, listen and wrote all the different aspect of constructionā€¦)

_ You need to send a get ready pre-master (but sometimes it could be final master)

I think itā€™s verry hardā€¦ but at my point and i started my discography only last year, but i working hard for many years before to arrive to have really what i want, and where i would like to be in Artistic terms

I also see many many thing on internet and the first rules for me ā€œif it sound good itā€™s OKā€ Many people recommend high cost plugins or hardware, and many many people canā€™t offered allā€¦ so many many people fall in the trap of piracy, as the DJ also (today)

Per example for a DJ, in past DJ are going with one prepared DJ bag (100 vinyls) and sometimes with a little one more BUT today with promo mp3 and laptop most of them is drowned in the number (mass)

You see what i (try) to mean but itā€™s the same for studio, donā€™t need to have a lot of tools, just try and choose some good for your ears, learn and know fine your toolsā€¦ finally youā€™ll see you always use the same :slight_smile:

Donā€™t be afraid to send question or call studio, or better go to see them and discuss a little about you for progressā€¦ all people start one day, learn and growā€¦ itā€™s time and you must accept this, donā€™t try to go to fastā€¦

Donā€™t be afraid also to ask what people (friend) think about your track, itā€™s always good advise to takeā€¦

Make pause, donā€™t work 15 days on the same track itā€™s always bad !

And if you spend one day to do all, iā€™m sure itā€™s a loop or minimal song not yet readyā€¦ spend a few more in constructionā€¦ :slight_smile: or itā€™s a bonus (dj tool) in addition of one or two other great track (in this case no problem)

Hope it HELP