Lets have some electro!

Hey deeko and dubvision, thanks for your input guys but have you listened to the rest of the tracks?

[quote]dubVision (05/01/2011)[hr]Mussi i’m with you. Subject 1 will probably be on board for this as well.

We should take a tip from the trance & techno guys and keep this thread alive.

I want a an electro tutorial like this:

at the very least I want the French electro tutorial REDONE for ableton.

this probably could be done pretty quickly.[/quote]

This is more of a electronica thread not really electro house more influenced from retro sounds from the sick tracks ive been hearing here

Dark :smiley:

[quote]Subject 1 (06/01/2011)[hr][quote]dubVision (05/01/2011)[hr]Mussi i’m with you. Subject 1 will probably be on board for this as well.

This is more of a electronica thread not really electro house more influenced from retro sounds from the sick tracks ive been hearing here[/quote]

i see electro and my eyes go red! i only listened 2 1 track. guilty.

[quote]Subject 1 (06/01/2011)[hr]<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

Dark :D[/quote]

that is a really cool track! keep em coming :slight_smile:

[quote]dubVision (06/01/2011)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (06/01/2011)[hr][quote]dubVision (05/01/2011)[hr]Mussi i’m with you. Subject 1 will probably be on board for this as well.

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=FELGUK -DO YOU LIKE A BASS 2009. - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

This is more of a electronica thread not really electro house more influenced from retro sounds from the sick tracks ive been hearing here[/quote]

i see electro and my eyes go red! i only listened 2 1 track. guilty.[/quote]

no worries man, to me these videos are electro, thats what ive always known is as :slight_smile: i wouldnt know what else to call it

[quote]Mussi81 (06/01/2011)[hr]Hey deeko and dubvision, thanks for your input guys but have you listened to the rest of the tracks?[/quote]

No I didn’t. I posted them somewhere else and was told to put them in here. Sorry.:smiley:

yah that was my fault cause… i was thinkin Electro actually mEANT, ELECTRO! :smiley: my mistake.

dynarec is cool

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Dynarec - Body Sequencer - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

nice and dark

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

Some more real electro enjoy because there is plenty more to come:D:D:D

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=microthol - drive control - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”> <EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Dynarec - In Your Hand - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”> <EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Japanese Telecom - Japanese Animation - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

Cool stuff, I really like dynarec’s stuff :slight_smile:

I have dynarec’s first album it’s a bit like drexciya which isn’t a bad thing :slight_smile:

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Dynarec - Sickle - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”> <EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

I need to check these out man