Licensing issues with ANA 2

Hello everyone,
I ask for help to solve a problem that I encounter with the license after purchasing ANA 2.
Problems are common with Logic and Pro Tools (I haven’t tested it with other DAWs) … after loading the plugin and starting the license the program changes to demo mode on the first preset change.
I have tried to uninstall and install in the program several times but always with the same result on both DAWs.
I had uploaded a demo version swl plugin before and maybe there is still something resident but I don’t know where to look and what to do.
I use Mac pro 5.1 with Mojave 10.14.6.
Thanks
Bob

Hey there @Bobnoe

Yep, it could be because of the demo version install which kept some files on the Mac.

Try the manual uninstall following this thread from the support page, reboot your Mac and perform a brand new install and check if that solves the issue.

Ok, I’ll try again following the thread and let you know. thanks

1 Like

RESOLVED
following the tutorial and deleting all installations (especially those in the user library “hidden” by the Mac Mojave system), everything is now functional and stable with Pro Tools 2020.12 and with Logic Pro 10.5.
Thanks a lot for your assistance

1 Like

Glad to read that you sorted this out and you’ve got it to work, thank you for your feedback :relaxed:

Enjoy your new ANA 2 synth, make sure to watch the tutorials, all ANA 2 courses are free to watch on S.A website.

Cheers !