Mastering Plugins

[quote]egg2 (11/18/2009)[hr]£5000 actually, split three ways for our studio in london !

and worth every penny![/quote]

I wanna see pictures of your studio.

I dont do pictures feels like im boasting to do this ,but i will  go one better than that ,anyone who wants to come can come and chill maybe bring some tracks for a proper mixdown ? just a thought.

also we have a "live room "for band rehersals ! were doing for £10 p.h for any rock type dudes out there |:D

wow now thats an offer would love to do this at some point and gives a chance to meet another SA member

do you do online mixdowns egg or do you prefer the person to be there when you are mixing the track down

also egg2 do you have links to your work i’ve always been interested in what you do because you always seem to be very knowledgeable

[quote]jon_fisher (11/18/2009)[hr]do you do online mixdowns egg or do you prefer the person to be there when you are mixing the track down[/quote]

we only ever do it face to face  (ooh er missus ) i hate having online arguments about how things should sound  after the fact …so we strictly only do mixdowns with the person there | 

were only just starting out but we’re 110% prepared for any situation equiptment wise

our studio is based on the fact that all three of us need a space away from home to fully let loose ,and any money we can make will go towards paying rent /electricity for our space ,its already paying off:)

cool i my have to head down at some point after Christmas

You’re practically next door to me Egg, will have to pop over sometime and say hi.

ill grab my plane ticket!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]roben (11/18/2009)[hr]You’re practically next door to me Egg, will have to pop over sometime and say hi.[/quote]

cool man im going to see folks in cornwall soon ,new year sounds good?= ill hit your  e mail when im back !:slight_smile:

[quote]howiegroove (11/18/2009)[hr]ill grab my plane ticket!!! :P[/quote]

lol:)