Mixing & Mastering - Mixing Kick and Bass with Protoculture / 648

This was far for in depth than I first thought it was going to be. Incredible useful and great! Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In tutorial 14 you mention splitting the bass line into multiple tracks per different note for EQ’s sake. If you haven’t already, check out SurferEQ, it would completely solve that problem as it has pitch track/follow. It’s perfect for maintaining the timbre of basses and vocals as they change pitch.

1 Like

Interesting tutorial here, this method is the way to go for Psy tracks. Thanks

1 Like

Great tutorial, incredibly in depth and far more than what i was expecting

1 Like

Another excellent tutorial from Nate, hope to see more!

Some interesting info but very painful to watch with all those swallowing.

Great

My legs hurt after watching this whole thing on the stepper, but it was worth it!

Thank you for doing this!

this is an incredible lesson set. Worth it for the compression video alone. thank you for sharing your knowledge!

The scope really helps with visualising the waveforms… Thank you for the tip :slight_smile:

Great tutorial! Covers a lot of helpful information!

Glad to hear another perspective from such a great artist

Interesting course, some advanced techniques

i am new to producing… i need all the help i can to get better at what i love

Nate, you are a such great teacher and has the most pleasant voice
I’ve been waching all yout tuts and learning a lot
I wish I had shaken your hands after your set at last Universo Paralello :frowning:

It is helpfull

Awesome!

This is the… Tutorial for kick and bass. There is no other.

1 Like

Yes ! This is the video for kick bass relation! The general tips for mixing are spot on.
I watched a couple hours of youtube videos on Psytrance bass design just to see different perspectives. With just his brief explanation, none of them had the information that is in this. He did mention that he’s got a full tutorial for Psytrance that goes more in depth. Definitely have to watch that now. On to the next!

1 Like