Paolo Mojo - The Feels Remix Competition with Glasgow Underground Recordings / 9

plzz waittt i ll be post my remix in about 5 min…

1 Like

in 5 minutes i’ll be post it :))sorry for the late.

1 Like

Just wanted to double check, what time zone is the deadline?

come on :wink:

Yes, sometimes you will just get samples rather than stems in a remix package

Just added my drum and bass remix. Good stuff.

1 Like

07:00 GMT 00:00 PST dont miss it!

@thedangayle top work - sounds wicked

@Revilo_UK loved your sidechain of the augh vocal sample! Definitely some killer mixes for this track from everyone!

Thanks again to everyone who entered and good luck!. Some amazing mixes on here AGAIN. We will announce the winners soon, watch this space. Now who’s up for another contest next week :wink: Another big artist and another big label and some big prizes

HI there, is any problem with my mix player?Can you hear it?because i try to play it and does not open at me.

Jayden Klight sounds like a winner to me!
great job dude!

Revillo_UK Great work !!! (y) :slight_smile:

thankyou to everyone who took the time to send in a remix. I’m checking them all out now - and I just wanted to say - even if you dont win or make my own shortlist, I appreciate them all. I know you’ve all put a lot of effort in. Paolo.

It was a great track to remix! Thanks for the update man!

Hi.Do you know when you’ll announce the winners?

I’m really proud that i take part to that competition with such a great producers.Although i need to say that i feel a little disappointed but thats normal. :slight_smile: Big congratulations to the winners, fair results with mush up tracks!Good work guys!

this is the second remix comp i partake in on this website :slight_smile:
the first one i won and this one i came in second!
thanks alot Sonic academy for holding these competitions and also to tech us to be better at them :slight_smile:

Grats to the winners! And to everyone else too, great work all around :slight_smile:

1 Like