PC Nerds... Tech Spec advice:

I think if you buy a proper adapter over here you should be ok - but I am no expert on such things

You’re done Roben.
I have already alerted INS of your goings on.

You’re going to get a proper welcome to the states…white glove style:w00t:

Oh man one thing I don’t miss is getting unto the US - once at miami it took me 4 hours after landing - and as a smoker you can imagine how I felt - then they even questioned me on what I did for a day job - wankers :smiley:

[quote]slender (03/06/2011)[hr]Oh man one thing I don’t miss is getting unto the US - once at miami it took me 4 hours after landing - and as a smoker you can imagine how I felt - then they even questioned me on what I did for a day job - wankers :D[/quote]

I bet it was hard explaining you offer your ‘services’ to lonely men. Perhaps that’s why they decided not to get the glove out… :wink:

[quote]slender (03/06/2011)[hr]Oh man one thing I don’t miss is getting unto the US - once at miami it took me 4 hours after landing - and as a smoker you can imagine how I felt - then they even questioned me on what I did for a day job - wankers :D[/quote]

Miami has to be one of the worst airports in the US. Followed closely by Philly and Atlanta.

[quote]jbachjr78 (03/06/2011)[hr][quote]slender (03/06/2011)[hr]Oh man one thing I don’t miss is getting unto the US - once at miami it took me 4 hours after landing - and as a smoker you can imagine how I felt - then they even questioned me on what I did for a day job - wankers :D[/quote]

Miami has to be one of the worst airports in the US. Followed closely by Philly and Atlanta.[/quote]

Ah f*ck, don’t tell me that! It’s Philly I’m flying too! :doze:

LOL I know, but it’s true.

They are famous for lost luggage and horrible customer service.

Enjoy and thank you for flying The US Sh*tStorm

Lost luggage :blink:

fs lol

[quote]Roben (03/06/2011)[hr][quote]TheAnt (03/06/2011)[hr]Yeah, the processor is clearly a lot better than the 460M, but I have never heard of Novatech - I wouldn’t buy one.[/quote]

My current PC is from them, i bought their barebones package and kitted it out with the parts i wanted :slight_smile:
I’ve had no issues which is why i was kinda interested in buying again from them, but i think i may just try shop around, it’s just difficult because like with the laptop direct website i was swamped with selection, just couldn’t work out which was best for the money.

I’m also wondering whether it would actually just be better for me to wait out till I’m in America then buy one when I’m over there? Probs be cheaper wouldn’t it?
Or is that a bad idea you think?[/quote]

Yeah, get it in America and throw away the box. Post the recipt home before you come back. As long as you buy a well known brand the warranty will be fine.

[quote]TheAnt (03/06/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (03/06/2011)[hr][quote]TheAnt (03/06/2011)[hr]Yeah, the processor is clearly a lot better than the 460M, but I have never heard of Novatech - I wouldn’t buy one.[/quote]

My current PC is from them, i bought their barebones package and kitted it out with the parts i wanted :slight_smile:

I’ve had no issues which is why i was kinda interested in buying again from them, but i think i may just try shop around, it’s just difficult because like with the laptop direct website i was swamped with selection, just couldn’t work out which was best for the money.

I’m also wondering whether it would actually just be better for me to wait out till I’m in America then buy one when I’m over there? Probs be cheaper wouldn’t it?

Or is that a bad idea you think?[/quote]

Posting the reciept back. Clever boy! :wink:

Your avatar doesn’t do you justice mate :hehe:

Yeah, get it in America and throw away the box. Post the recipt home before you come back. As long as you buy a well known brand the warranty will be fine.[/quote]

I can’t believe no one has said those 3 magic words yet

By a what?

Lol:D

[quote]Mussi81 (03/06/2011)[hr]
Posting the reciept back. Clever boy! :wink:

Your avatar doesn’t do you justice mate :hehe:
[/quote]

I’m not just a pretty face :smiley:

f*ck Apple

[quote]Roben (03/06/2011)[hr]f*ck Apple[/quote]

looks like there might be a “gap” in the market there rob :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Mussi81 (03/06/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (03/06/2011)[hr]f*ck Apple[/quote]