Peak Time Trance Tutorial

So I am going through the Peak Time Trance tutorial (really love this one btw) and at one point you make some midi pads but the convert them to audio tracks using the freeze feature. Why do you do this? I am guessing it is so you can use the gate feature to add the stutter but I wasn’t sure.

Thanks!

-Raymond

Yeah it just makes the Gating tighter and saves a bit of CPU

I’m working my way through the PEAK TIME TRANCE tut. I notice that in the downloaded zip file that there are .als files for most of the videos, but a few are missing. For example there are PTT_05 and PTT_07 files but no PTT_06. br
br
About 7.07 into the TUTORIAL 05 video there are 2 modulation envelopes created in SYLENTH1 each going to the same destination. Is this a mistake? Why would you send two different envelopes to the same destination. How does the synth deal with this?br
br
br

[quote]CARYSOHL (02/02/2016)[hr]I’m working my way through the PEAK TIME TRANCE tut. I notice that in the downloaded zip file that there are .als files for most of the videos, but a few are missing. For example there are PTT_05 and PTT_07 files but no PTT_06. br
br
About 7.07 into the TUTORIAL 05 video there are 2 modulation envelopes created in SYLENTH1 each going to the same destination. Is this a mistake? Why would you send two different envelopes to the same destination. How does the synth deal with this?br
br
br
[/quote]br
br
Hi br
br
You can have 2 envelopes going to the same source yes - they simply add together. br
br
you could possibly achieve the same with one envelope but sometimes 2 can make it easier.