Shadow Chronicles - Psy Trance Remix Contest with Iboga Records / 13

Working hard to make the deadline on this. Another awesome series!!

Good luck everybody! :slight_smile:

1 Like

phew! Made it! Good luck to everyone

deadline extended?

1 Like

Expires 23:59 PST (16th) or 07:00 GMT/UTC (17th)

1 Like

BTW everyone - catch your breath, cause there is another one coming today…

2 Likes

So the judge will not be the label but the audience, am I right?

No, the label and Shadow Chronicles will be choosing the winner. The vote on the remix page is just for fun.

2 Likes

A ok perfect, happy to hear it. It’s the goal of all the entrants I think :slight_smile:
even because if vote was based on audience who have entered the rmx today, he has no chance to win. And there are good entries here!

You changed the closing date! It would have been nice to know it, I did all one day before the closing and had no time to listen to with fresh ears to get on time.

Aiaia what a BUMMER! I Worked my ass off on this one thinking it would be closing at 7 this evening. I sent an email asking whether the closing date was in the evening or in the morning and got no reply. Alas…

Hey I have a question, can I upload my remix to soundcloud?

A quick note for everyone: The closing date time zone for these contests is always GMT time. It is also displayed as a 24 hr clock. 07:00 means 7am, 19:00 would be 7pm.

Google “GMT time” to figure out time it is there and to know how long you have left to submit. Problem solved.

When we will know the results?

1 Like

me too is waiting for the results… too much anxiety guys! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

any new?

Doctor Doubledrop - check out sonic academy facebook page they announce the winners there:
1st - N&W Remix
2nd - DJ Nivo
3rd - Franky Caldera
Congrats to the winners :slight_smile:

Congrats to the winners :slight_smile: and all participating re-mixers ! :wink:

Congrats to the winners! Nivo I really liked your mix :slight_smile:

congrats