Sonic Feature - Cubase 11 First Look with Protoculture / 1110

Cubase 11 First Look with Protoculture

View Course

Steinberg have just announced that Cubase 11 is here and who better to check it out than an excited Protoculture!

Here Nate runs through some of the new features that will speed up your workflow when exporting, midi editing, automation, scales, samples, audio editing, looping and integration with other Steinberg plugins along with plugin updates to name but a few!

Nate is just scratching the surface here of this impressive update and no doubt we’ll be covering everything in a lot more detail in time.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

1 Like

I wondered for the longest time how these guys work with Cubase on a Mac. I see he is on Windows. If you are fortunate enough that it doesn’t crash upon opening, you will have a wonderful experience, and the sound is amazing. I love Cubase. It was the first real DAW, after Sonic Foundry’s ACID that I used. I just wish I could use it more, being on a Mac.

Works fine over here. Got 10.5 running on OSX Catalina on 27" iMac (2019)

1 Like

upgraded from 10.5 last night!

wow really nice stuff, supervision and the samplelooper looks really good

Supervision is brilliant !

HeeelOoO ! You know what when i see this Good review about Cubase 11 i find a lot of very good stuff ( GUI ) by Steinberg . The eq and the sampler is pretty good . Is not my priority today to do a an Upgrade of my Cubase 8 but it’s really a new Daw for me so now difficult to me to said now a day i upgrade to cubase 11 and i put my Ableton on rewire ( for New PsyTrance Music is a good idea i think ) Thanks !