Steve Angello - Knas (HOUSEJAKS Mr V Vocal Injection)

Little video i put together on Animoto… Im actually thinking about subscribing to them, its brilliant what you can do on there :smiley:

added a comment to your SC account.

[quote]jonsloan (06/08/2010)[hr]added a comment to your SC account.[/quote]

Hah! I wondered it that was you :smiley: thanks mate, comments blew me away! :slight_smile:

Well put together bro, would suit the commercial charts, i know teenie boppers love all that rappy vocally stuff don’t they.

You wanna be careful that they don’t rip your idea and cut you out of the deal man. Too easy to do.

[quote]roben (06/08/2010)[hr]Well put together bro, would suit the commercial charts, i know teenie boppers love all that rappy vocally stuff don’t they.

You wanna be careful that they don’t rip your idea and cut you out of the deal man. Too easy to do.[/quote]

LOL! Teenie boppers you cheeky git! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, i know thats my concern about them ripping it… God knows how i could stop them really hah! Any ideas?

Sorry bro i didnt mean as offense, it’s just what’s popular in the charts at the moment isn’t it, all that rappy stuff over dance music.

I call people who go to commercial clubs teenie boppers that’s all lol. I know they’re not ‘kids’ but they do bop and they’re more often than not around the ages of 17-21 haha.

I think this would be a big commercial hit ! You only have to look at what’s really popular at the moment commercialy to see how suited your track is to them all.

Don’t think you could stop them ripping it off to be honest, i’ve seen it happen to people before.

One of my producer friends sent a mash up track idea out to a label and the next thing he realised was they label had got their own producers to do something pretty much the same, cut him completly out of the deal. Harsh as f*ck.

LOL! I know what you meant man just kidding with ya :wink: It possibly would be a commercial banger!! I think im actually helping both Steve and FLG here… :smiley: I could top the charts with this fooker lol!

Hmm, that is harsh as ****! Well, we will see what happens. Still havent heard anything off her yet… :frowning:

WOW… Totally blown away… Dirty Secretz are supporting this remix… epic lol :smiley: well happy!!

Also, found out that Steve Angello posted on his twitter the other day that he was looking for remixes of KNAS… I’ve emailed him directly now so all good :slight_smile:

Nice version,you can add delay to some parts of the vocal to sound more interesting;)

[quote]igorkostoski (06/08/2010)[hr]Nice version,you can add delay to some parts of the vocal to sound more interesting;)[/quote]

Thanks for the comments :slight_smile: I did think about adding a bit of delay but didn’t sound all that great. Might have a play around with it at the weekend, see what i can do.

BTW, have a listen to your stuff on SC, commented :slight_smile:

House, call this a bootleg or a mashup and send it to Tiesto for his podcast !

That’s a wicked idea, do you know what email address it is I should be sending it too?

MAIL: TIESTO@RADIO538.NL - hope it works out bud !!!

[quote]addy.hn (09/08/2010)[hr]MAIL: TIESTO@RADIO538.NL - hope it works out bud !!![/quote]

Sweeeeeeet! Gonna mail it now then :slight_smile:

IT’S FINALLY BEEN RELEASED!!

Mescal Kid - KNAS (HOUSEJAKS Mr V Vocal Injection) [UNSIGNED] by HOUSEJAK

AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON SOUNDCLOUD!! :smiley:

Cool stuff mate!