Ultimate FX 3 / 1942

Ultimate FX 3

View Product

Ultimate FX 3 is the latest instalment in our incredible collection of multi genre effects. Over 2 years in the making, this is our largest FX Sample Pack yet. Packed with over 1.4Gb of hi-quality production tools, from sweeps and risers, to construction kits and drops; the Ultimate FX 3 pack is ready to be dropped straight in to your next killer production.

This is a particularly good pack.
Glitch Effect 55 is probably worth the price of admission on its own :wink:
More seriously, the things that stand out:
*Risers aren’t all ‘risers’ of the EDM type - in fact most are a little softer and more lovely
*The spot and glitch effects are excellent - some lovely candy to sprinkle into tracks
*The tonal effects, and in particular the sweeps, are sensitive and sometimes beautiful.

1 Like

Got my hands on the pack yesterday and I have to say that it’s a stunning release from S.A

I’ll be honest, I was a bit skeptical when I heard about an Ultimate FX 3 sample pack since UFX 1 & UFX 2 where already very good packs but this one is taking things to another level and will definitely add to your arsenal and tools when it comes to adding Fx to your tracks. So even if you already own the previous packs, you’re gonna find this last installment a “must used” in your own productions.

Not only this pack got you covered when it comes to find very good sounding samples for classic Fx like drops, risers, sweeps and other reverse effects, but there’s also amazing tonal and percussive sounds that can be used as great textural sound beds ( like the Atmospheres & Construction Kits content ) and also add very nice sounding ear candies to your mixes ( the Glitch and Spot Effects content really shine for this task ).

Samples are also well organized as well as key & tempo labeled ( when applicable, depending of the sound of course ) and all samples are really well engineered, bringing instant joy and already great results with a simple drag & drop into your project.

The archive itself delivers more than 600 samples and if you’re wondering about what’s inside, here’s a screen shot of the archive structure which is organized in 13 categories folder and 3 sub-folders for the “Glitch” sounds.

Can’t recommend this one enough, definitely a must have and well thought after pack that will fit any genre and cover your needs for effects & ear candies alike : those are not your dad’s sound library Fx !! :smile: :wink: