Vangelis Kostoxenakis - Zip It Remix Competition with Talk Of The Town / 15

Hm.Only a few days left,wish i had seen the contest earlierā€¦

@rob_okeane @wucker Still a bit timeā€¦ Sure you can nail it guys !! :slight_smile:
Would be definitely nice to have your entries there !!

iā€™m actually giving it a go as i typeā€¦ rushed to death, as started at 17.00 but better to try eh??

@rob_okeane Thatā€™s great & yes, definitely worth to give it a try !! Date & time submission limit is :

May 11, 2018, 23:59 PDT
May 12, 2018, 06:59 BST

So if youā€™re hard at work you can manage !!

Good Luck & enjoy this cool track to remix :wink:

Cheers !

Arhhhhh Iā€™ve rushed this remix through this evening, uploaded it and just realised I have my dates wrong, tomorrow isnā€™t the 12th :weary:

Good luck everyone else

1 Like

@rob_okeane LOL, not bad for a rushed one !!
Thanks for submitting :clap:

Till got some time & if you want be aware that you can re-upload your track if youā€™re not happy with it !! :smile:

Good Luck !!

1 Like

Thanks mateā€¦ my first time of trying a remix, so depending on what time I finish work tomorrow, I might give it another master or even decide to go with my first entry, if the beer monster makes me drink after work

LOL :smile: Yeah!! Youā€™re damn right, how many Fridayā€™s evening mixes compromised by the :beers: monster already!!

1 Like

Thanks for all latest submissions ! :sunny:

Would be great to reach 20 & more !! :heart_eyes:

Still time to polish your mix & submit it, so If youā€™re still crafting your perfect track, just be sure to upload before the dead line:

May 11, 2018, 23:59 PDT
May 12, 2018, 06:59 BST

Good Luck to everyone !! :wink:

The beer monster was on strike for me today, so I managed to tweak my mix a little. Cheer again and good luck to everyone

:wink: Will have a new listen then !! Youā€™ll catch that lazy monster next Friday then & you gonna tell him he owns you one for letting you down today !!

1 Like

BTW : Vangelis Kostoxenakis just posted this TOTT EP Preview on SoundCloud a few hours ago, have a listen !!

https://soundcloud.com/vangeliskostoxenakis/sets/zip-it-ep-talk-of-the-town

Awesome submissions, Iā€™m impressed with the general quality! Check out my remix, the Prophile one!

I had a very awesome remix ready to be submitted, and then I ran into some internet problems :frowning: Iā€™m panicking causeā€™ I worked really hard on it. It says the deadline is 5/12/2018, 7 AM. Iā€™m confused. Is there a way I can submit real quick without being completely bummed out?

Welp, this is an extremely unfortunate, missed opportunity. Couldnā€™t submit on time due to some completely unexpected internet connectivity issues. Sucks. Worked very hard on it. Oh wellā€¦ good to luck to everyone who have submitted, some very great tracks here.

1 Like

i was really content with my Mix until i heard some of the other Mixes, late last night :frowning: ā€¦ Some very well produced tracks and some clever ideas.

Hey @VigilanteNoir9

Iā€™m very sorry to hear that you ran into such issues, unfortunately those kind of things happen, I can understand the frustration very well but the max deadline was today until 07:00 AM for BST time.

Itā€™s always good to take the upload process into account & to keep a time margin as a safety net, thatā€™s why we send reminders here or via email.

There will be much more remix competitions to come & Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find other great tracks to remix & the opportunity to challenge yourself again, which you already did, because even if itā€™s sad that you couldnā€™t submit your mix on time, you worked out your best shot and achieve to remix the track : itā€™s already a challenge !

Behind your understandable frustration, appreciated your words, thatā€™s a very nice spirit :wink:

"VigilanteNoir9
Oh wellā€¦ good to luck to everyone who have submitted, some very great tracks here."

" Tekalight
Would be great to reach 20 & more !! " :heart_eyes:

ā€¦Almost there !!! Thanks for everyone getting involved !! :clap:

" R.OK
i was really content with my Mix until i heard some of the other Mixes, late last night :frowning: ā€¦ Some very well produced tracks and some clever ideas. "

Donā€™t be harsh with your work when listening to other remixes & finding them better, itā€™s already an achievement to complete a remix & to dare sharing it with others. itā€™s a quality to recognize otherā€™s work value while competing and by the end, you never know whatā€™s gonna happen because music is something very suggestive.

Think about the all journey : youā€™ve been following a course, you learned out of it, you challenged yourself making your own track, you dared to make your music publicā€¦Itā€™s already a lot !! :wink:

2 Likes

@Tekalight bless your cotton socksā€¦ wise words

Good luck everyone some really nice remixes in here :metal: