Laurent Garnier

Layo and Bushwacka

D-Unity

Chemical Brothers

Umek

Terence Fixmer

Alan Fitzpatrick

Christian Smith

[quote]howiegroove (11/02/2010)[hr][quote]roben (11/02/2010)[hr][quote]mussi81 (09/02/2010)[hr]

lady ga ga

[/quote]

Does she write and produce her own stuff then??[/quote]

I dont think she writes her own music, but is heavily involved in it. I do know she does everything else, including her marketing and the like.[/quote]

So she actually produces it? What i hear, is what she made? As in not some behind the scenes professional?

If so, then i’m impressed.

But knowing most of the commercial world (bar the odd few) it’s all just a face to front an actual team who are the real talent behind it all.

She is very much so involved in her productions, including the marketing and everything.

Apparently when she got a meeting with record executives about her signing on the label, she basically had a whole presentation on how everything would go. From the music, to the marketing, to the lyrics, to the merchandise. The girl is a genius. All the weird crap she does is an act. She is one smart cookie.

Both in business and in music.

[quote]howiegroove (12/02/2010)[hr]She is very much so involved in her productions, including the marketing and everything.

Apparently when she got a meeting with record executives about her signing on the label, she basically had a whole presentation on how everything would go. From the music, to the marketing, to the lyrics, to the merchandise. The girl is a genius. All the weird crap she does is an act. She is one smart cookie.

Both in business and in music.[/quote]

Sounds like it! Definitely gets a lot more respect from me knowing this, even if i don’t like her music, i do appreciate that it’s seriously solid production and well marketed.

Also have a lot of respect for Little Boots, she’s one talented cookie!

Plus, love him or hate him, Calvin Harris certainly knows how to play it. He seemed a cool guy too, even if he didn’t want to tell me what synths he uses haha… b*stard :smiley: :smiley:

From what i hear its all (music)a producer called redone ?

Yeah, he produced her “hits” like “Poker Face” and “Just Dance”

[quote]howiegroove (12/02/2010)[hr]Yeah, he produced her “hits” like “Poker Face” and “Just Dance”[/quote]

Still i guess its refreshing that someone like her  gets involved !:slight_smile:

In no particular order

Popof

Christian Smith

Saeed Younan

Mescal Kid aka Steve Angello

Amo & Navas

Umek

Beckers

Sultan & Shephard

Daniel Portman

Sonny Wharton

redone is one clever cookie. hes the man behind the sugababes new stuff and akon (hes also akons business partner) you can tell his production due to the massive rhythm synths he uses. the artist usually sings “redone” at the start of the tracks… bit of a give away…  i used to think lady gaga was singing “Red Wine” at the start of just dance lol  they say it on suagbabes “About a Girl” too.

although i think shes got a good plan in her head (using grace jones 80’s style and formula) she didnt really “come from the street”. she started off going to one of the most expensive prvate schools in NY with paris hilton. he father is a big internet mogul apparently. so she had a “little” bit of money backing her lol. not knocking her, its good that shes used all that money and influence for more than just laying on a beach in miami with a silver spoon up her a$$… :w00t:

another one like Redone is Danja… hes Timbalands secret weapon. rumour has it Danja is what got Timbaland out of the wilderness of the early 2000’s getting hammer by the neptunes in the charts. Danja’s done britneys new stuff (the good tracks lol) he did Break the Ice, Gimme More etc etc

[quote]roben (12/02/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (12/02/2010)[hr]She is very much so involved in her productions, including the marketing and everything.

Sounds like it! Definitely gets a lot more respect from me knowing this, even if i don’t like her music, i do appreciate that it’s seriously solid production and well marketed.

I didn’t know this I was just being gay!

[quote]mussi81 (13/02/2010)[hr][quote]roben (12/02/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (12/02/2010)[hr]She is very much so involved in her productions, including the marketing and everything.

I didn’t know this I was just being gay![/quote]

Hahaha, kinda turned around and kicked you up the arse then didn’t it :smiley: :smiley: