Wow...the Wedding

haha! :) :cool:

[quote]UnitedVision (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (28/04/2011)[hr]So if it happened? What are you asking? :crazy:

Do you want us all to tell you again that you are a mushroom UV?

We keep you in the dark & feed you with sh!t :smiley: :w00t: :hehe: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:[/quote]

lolol. as long as im a magic mushroom. were golden.:P[/quote]

Hah! Lot going on with this thread, too!

May Day? God…she was SO good as the female villain in A View To A Kill

<-------Biggest Bond Fan EVER…

[quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (28/04/2011)[hr]I’m looking forward to my day off :)[/quote]

Did not know they gave ladyboys days off - things have improved :)[/quote]

Things have improved. I can show you all the little details again if you like ;)[/quote]

Nah once you seen one you’ve seen them all ;)[/quote]

I don’t like it when you blow me off like that :([/quote]

Sorry but I lost my dentures[/quote]

yah im a big bond fan as well. sean connery was the best!

also on a side note… Archer is hillarious.

[quote]JamieinNC (28/04/2011)[hr]Hah! Lot going on with this thread, too!

May Day? God…she was SO good as the female villain in A View To A Kill

<-------Divorce courts next year…:smiley:

[quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (28/04/2011)[hr]I’m looking forward to my day off :)[/quote]

Did not know they gave ladyboys days off - things have improved :)[/quote]

Things have improved. I can show you all the little details again if you like ;)[/quote]

Nah once you seen one you’ve seen them all ;)[/quote]

I don’t like it when you blow me off like that :([/quote]

Sorry but I lost my dentures[/quote][/quote]

Oh fck! Grace Jones!

She had Moore balls than Roger in that one :smiley:

Alison Doody was “Jenny Flex” in that.

She was the Blond German girl in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade. Now, she was hott.

I saw Grace Jones once most boring gig ever and she mimed

I’m not particularly fond of this royal wedding because it means I now have to work a 12 hour day tomorrow at this SHT part time job i’m doing instead of my usual 5 hours at the college I teach at. Total jokes, hope it psses it down tomorrow so it’s not busy.

i want a gaisha like connery got in You Only Live Twice.

[quote]UnitedVision (28/04/2011)[hr]i want a gaisha like connery got in You Only Live Twice.

[/quote]

Which Girl are you UV ?

Orientals hate the smell of dairy / cheese UV…

Oh well… At least your knob wont mind being lonely - Its well used to it :stuck_out_tongue: :D:hehe::hehe::hehe: :cool::cool::cool::cool::slight_smile:

[quote]UnitedVision (28/04/2011)[hr]i want a gaisha like connery got in You Only Live Twice.

[/quote]

OK, so I’m going out on a limb here, but I think after today, I have proven myself creative and witty among the ranks of such gurus as ICN, slender and UV…

UV…

If you are a real fan of Bond, you’ll admit that Daniel Craig is truly the best yet. I’ll explain myself after you explode…

Oh my God…just when I thought the best post had been posted earlier in the day, THIS comes along…

[quote]ICN (28/04/2011)[hr]Orientals hate the smell of dairy / cheese UV…

Oh well… At least your knob wont mind being lonely - Its well used to it :stuck_out_tongue: :D:hehe::hehe::hehe: :cool::cool::cool::cool::slight_smile:

[/quote][/quote]

yah i think the new bond movies were the best. mostly just because of FX & HD film.

@icn & slender - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well, not only that, UV, but because when you read the BOOKS, Ian’s character was very, very dark. Almost evil.

Connery, Moore, Lazenby and (ugh) Daltrey were too “sexy” and playboyish… Craig has it correctly. Dark, brooding and murderous.

Almost like he joined MI6 because he could kill LEGALLY.

J

[quote]UnitedVision (28/04/2011)[hr]yah i think the new bond movies were the best. mostly just because of FX & HD film.

@icn & slender - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL[/quote]

Look, I’m just going to THROW this out there, because what the hell…

When I was 12, I wanted to be James Bond more than anything in the WORLD!!!

There…I did it.

[quote]JamieinNC (28/04/2011)[hr]Look, I’m just going to THROW this out there, because what the hell…

When I was 12, I wanted to be James Bond more than anything in the WORLD!!!

There…I did it.[/quote]

Yeah me too but not because I wanted to kill people, just for the women aspect.

Man I still want to be James bond

When I was 12, I think I wanted to be either Hannibal Smith or Steve McQueen on the Motorbike in the Great Escape.

Me too. I still want to be Bond and I’m a lot older than 12.

Though I think I’d prefer to be a Connery Bond, especially in the 60s. ESPECIALLY in You Only Live Twice.

Yoooooouuuuu only live twice

Or so it seems

Once for yourself, and

Once for your dreeeaaaaaaammmmmssss

:stuck_out_tongue:

on a related note

We’re having a wedding

You’re paying

You’re not invited

Now go throw a street party in our honour, you plebs

Exactly! LOL

Let them eat Cake :wink: