Ana (first edition) isn't working

I experienced that ana (first edition) is not working cause of my upgrade to Catalina, its so sad cause I spended a lot of money on the plugin and the preset packs, (not useable) its making me sad, Im not mad at u guys, Everybody is doing it, im experiencing it with other companies where I got licenses from , I just wanted to let u know, I bought the most plugins and daws, Everybody is calling me crazy cause of its posible to download it illigally, but i buy daws and plugin out of respect, for u guys, im very great full for the plugins u made so I spend extra money, I hope u guys will realize some things may be good and some things may be bad, and this is just sad to do,

Hey there @TuneSound

Agree that it’s sad but as mentioned by S.A team in some other posts reporting this on the forums, they have really tried to maintain ANA 1.5 as much as they could, but due to 3rd party code involved in the development, it’s no longer possible unfortunately. The dev team have learned from this and ANA 2 has been built from scratch keeping future OS requirements in mind, they are now working on latest MacOS software notarization as well as Intel based & M1 silicon chips compatibility in order for ANA 2 to be future proof.

As you mentioned, this happens with many software due to Apple doing their things and leave no choice to developers but to adapt or not. No excuse of course, but it’s really something to keep in mind with plug-ins development & maintenance, Apple doesn’t really make it easy to keep up, especially the last couple of years with drastic OS changes.

Keep on buying DAWs & Plug-ins licenses legally, this is something you have to be proud of, because it’s the only way to play fair and to keep this industry going. So you’re not crazy at all : stupid people getting software illegally are the crazy ones and they should be ashamed, especially if they make any money thanks to them.