Darin Epsilon - One Thousand and One Nights Remix Competition with Perspectives Digital / 8

Darin Epsilon - One Thousand and One Nights Remix Competition with Perspectives Digital

View Remix Competition

Taking our courses to the next level, here on Sonic you can now watch the track being made, download both the project and stems and then submit your own remix with the chance to win some great prizes.

The How To Make One Thousand and One Nights Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy and you could be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes and ultimately getting a release on Perspectives Digital - a dance music record label, based in Los Angeles, and founded by Darin Epsilon in 2010. It serves as the companion to Darin Epsilon‘s popular Perspectives radio show with a mission to release the highest quality underground dance music from around the world. The imprint is “one of North America’s leading labels” according to Beatport.
After the success of our previous remix competitions, we know we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing.
So, ourselves and Darin Epsilon are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic!
We have shown you how to make the tune, now it’s over to you to get creative, make a dope remix of this track and show the world your production talent.

Go get started! We can’t wait to hear your submissions.

So what’s a contest without a prize eh? Well if your remix of his track ‘One Thousand and One Nights’ is chosen by Darin, you’ll win a release on his upcoming ‘Classics Remixed’ EP on Perspectives Digital* alongside legendary producers Robert Babicz, Nick Muir (Bedrock with John Digweed), and Wally Lopez!

But that’s not all, you will also win a massive £150 Sonic Sounds store voucher to spend on our award winning plugins and any preset or samples packs on the store. We will also have two amazing runner up prizes.
If you’ve created the second best remix, you’ll win a £50 Sonic Sounds store voucher.
The third place wins a ÂŁ25 Sonic Sounds store voucher.

Related Course
Remember to check out the course - How To Make One Thousand and One Nights with Darin Epsilon - for the full lowdown on how to create that Progressive House sound! Available to all Subscribers right now!

This competition is open to all Sonic Academy registered users so spread the word and, join in.

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck everybody, can’t wait to hear these remixes!

1 Like

Good luck for everybody!

1 Like

Luke Hunter remix is solid!!!

1 Like

Hey guys I worked on my project and it’s almost done…I will try to dedicate more time for mastreing the track, but honestly Im surprised it came out this good since I just did it in one night :smile: …being producing for a long time now.

My question is if I have to pay to enter this competition? Im already a Sonic Academy member but not purchased the tutorial…

To answer your question, this remix contest is completely free and open to all. You just have to be registered on Sonic Academy’s website.

1 Like

i’m in ^^

Nice remixs!

Great remixes!

Good job, dudes :slight_smile:

@ScanlinesMusic is my favourite!

thx man I think you will like my version, Im proud :slight_smile:

I tried uploading my remix a couple of times now. It shows up on the list but the play button won’t work. I tried .mp3 and .wav versions. Thoughts anyone?

Hey Blake

I’ve fixed that for you now - it was the apostrophe in your file name, ill get a fix in so that doesn’t happen again

Thanks for fixing it Bryan

Yes - open to all registered users

1 Like

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Hello everybody and good luck to all.
I’ve just uploaded my remix in mp3 format and it is unmastered and recorded around -6db.
I hope that wouldn’t be a problem.
Cheers to all.
Gibbon

Wow, nice remixes so far, guess it won’t be an easy choice at the end :slight_smile:
We really hope u will enjoy our one as well, best luck to everyone! Cheers from Hungary

1 Like

Wonderful Original Mix by Darin Epsilon! Happy to take a part in the competition and to make our little touches. There are many interesting remixes. Kind regards and Good Luck to all of you!

1 Like

Wow some amazing remixes here!

So much talent I’d love to work collaboratively with some of the artist that took part in this competition.

I really learned a lot from taking part, good luck to all.

1 Like